[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: yama.jpg (209KB, 1280x984px) Image search: [Google]
yama.jpg
209KB, 1280x984px
Who was in the wrong?
>>
>>3136550
Who says it was wrong?

I mean how often does a polly get killed with a samurai sword? Pretty cool really
>>
The ones trying to stop him
>>
SEVEN LIVES FOR DA EMPRA
>>
>>3136550
Was it autism?
>>
>>3136550
The fucking commie.
THE COMMUNIST FEARS THE SAMURAI
>>
>>3136651
There's 300,000 communists in Japan today

How many samurai do you see walking around?
>>
>>3136670
kek those communists are basically watered down social Democrats, 99% of the things the average communist preaches today wouldn't even register as a concept to Japanese commies, ESPECIALLY open borders
>>
>>3136670
300,000 out of 130 Million.
>>
>>3136550
Probably the guy killing the defenseless man
>>
>>3136550
Does anyone have the pepe wojak version of this?
>>
File: 1490157482431.gif (2MB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
1490157482431.gif
2MB, 460x259px
>>3136550
Well stabbing a person is a violation of the NAP.

But then again Communism itself is inherently a violation of the NAP because of it's nature.

Tricky one.
>>
>>3136550
Daily reminder that man wanted to revise Japan's Article 9 so it could have a military again.

Yamaguchi wanted Japan to remain cucked.
>>
>>3136670
I literally do not understand membership in the JCP
At least if you're a euro with the PCE or PCF there's a legacy and a pretense of radical politics
The JCP is more boring than just sticking with Abe
>>
File: stirner.gif (10KB, 279x305px) Image search: [Google]
stirner.gif
10KB, 279x305px
>>3137313
>>
If a Japanese person uses Japanese culture for identity politics, isn't he just a weeboo among his own people?
>>
>>3136550
Theoretically speaking, didn't Asanuma want Japan to enter the Chinese sphere of influence? Wouldn't doing so have turned Japan into another Vietnam and killed not only countless Japanese lives, but also Americans and Chinese soldiers who would presumably fight a proxy war over that territory? I'm more a center right person than anything, but it seems to me like Yamaguchi prevented WW3.
>>
>>3137400
Historically speaking, all Japanese Nationalists have all made these contradictory claims:
1. Japan should be shut off from the world
2. Japan should have part of mainland China/Korea
This allows them to claim they have some inner superiority while also attempting to expand because their area is limited and is therefore a weakness.

If you live on an island or group of islands you have to trade and travel in the modern world.

The problem Japanese Nationalists have is the same problem all Nationalists have:
1. Blame all problems on trade and travel
2. Ignore the Scientific reality that Nations change because change is a force of Nature; It's called Evolution

The idea of interacting with other "close" Nations is an identity politics cop out to bide time and distract from the fact that the Modern World isn't set 1880.
>>
>>3136755
That's just Jap politics. The most powerful party (Liberal Democrats) has only 800,000 members.
>>
>>3137400
Vietnam was pro-russian, not pro-china.
>>
>>3136752
>communists lobby for open borders
How did this meme start? We want to abolish states at some point in the future, but I've never met a communist who wants to open all borders right now. That would just give the West the same type of slavish capitalism we see in the Gulf states.
>>
>>3137400
Actually, a communist Japan would have China/North Korea in their sphere of influence, not the other way around. Basically, undoing defeat of WW2
>>
File: MishimaCoupSpeech.jpg (30KB, 298x300px) Image search: [Google]
MishimaCoupSpeech.jpg
30KB, 298x300px
>>3136550
Hirohito for not taking responsibility for losing the war
t. Mishima
>>
>>3137400
Bullshit. Japan, as an industrialized country of 100 million people, would not have been in China's sphere. There would have been something of a parity between the two states.
>>
Inejiro Asanuma broke the non-aggression principle
>>
>>3136752
>communism
>open borders
nigga they built a fucking wall
>>
>>3136550
BURY IT DEEP YAMAGUCHI
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.