[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post the best presidents of their respective country

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: TheRealStickMan.jpg (99KB, 1104x622px) Image search: [Google]
TheRealStickMan.jpg
99KB, 1104x622px
Post the best presidents of their respective country
>>
>Not Coolidge

kys
>>
Just to make it clear to any burgers who happen to find this thread, your glorious republic of peace, freedom and prosperity is NOT the only country in the world with a president, that is, there are other countries which are republics which also have a president.
Surprising I know.
>>
>>3132538
No one implied that you kike faggot.
>>
>>3132538
I said of their respective country faggot, The whole point was for people to post OTHER COUNTRIES because I wanted to see what they'd post, but burgers are dumb hur hur I guess

Fuck you I'm posting it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50_iRIcxsz0
>>
>>3132545
Not being funny buddy, but you realise how few real Presidential Republics there are in the world?
>>
File: madam-president-newsweek.jpg (111KB, 734x908px) Image search: [Google]
madam-president-newsweek.jpg
111KB, 734x908px
>>
>>3133023
I hate Trump and /pol/ but I can't help but laugh at this. The Democrats really shot themselves in the foot supporting this crusty cunt.
>>
>>3133033
Democrat or Republican, what numbskull thought it was a great idea to bank on someone with a losing track record? She already lost to Obama, and while a famous Democrat, one with a checkered reputation and questionable popularity.

Indentity politics overall are what I think were the ultimate nail in the coffin.
>>
>>3133048
but it was her turn
>>
File: Jozef-Stalin.jpg (210KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Jozef-Stalin.jpg
210KB, 900x600px
>>
>>3133033
>>3133048

If Trump didn't promise huge tax cuts she would have won.

Did he deliver on his tax cuts, btw?
>>
>>3133048
>Indentity politics overall are what I think were the ultimate nail in the coffin
Her entire campaign was sold on the idea that neoliberals with decades of experience, connections worldwide and the ability to work with a broad variety of people since 'neoliberalism == best' are the best fit to become President as opposed to Trump's violent, immature and capricious potential presidency which is the message I got from her campaign.
I mean sure she ignored certain communities of workers, but that was more of a campaign strategy decision than any real politics on her part.
Frankly clinton disgusts me and when you read the leaked emails about why everybody was supporting her it really does seem like the DNC is a lost cause.
>>
>>3132538
When in second grade, before having any sort of global history, I always assumed Europe had never progressed past the middle ages, and still had kings in castles and knights and soldiers with bows and arrows because that was the only history I knew of for them. It took a while for my 6 year old self to reconcile the fact that Europe was pretty much on the same level of technology as the US and Russia and that all that history talked about in school was actually in the past and not still going on.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.