[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wars, Revolts Linked to Solar Cycles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: solar_sun_1653022c.jpg (16KB, 460x288px) Image search: [Google]
solar_sun_1653022c.jpg
16KB, 460x288px
>As early as 1915, some scientists were beginning to recognize connections between solar activity and human behavior
>This work began with Russian scientist Alexander Chizhevsky, who observed that mass changes in human behavior correlated to sunspot cycles
>By these comparisons he constructed an “Index of Mass Human Excitability” covering each year from 500 B.C. to 1922 A.D. He investigated the histories of 72 countries in that period, noting signs of human unrest such as wars, revolutions, riots, expeditions and migrations, plus the number of humans involved. Tchijevsky found that fully 80% of the most significant events occurred during the years of maximum sunspot activity

Read more at: http://www.thoughtpursuits.com/flip-suns-magnetic-field-shift-human-behavior-within-weeks-nasa-research/

https://neuroresearchproject.com/2012/09/03/war-linked-to-solar-cycles/
>>
>>3132219
That's interesting, I want to look into this.
>>
I can't find any source on this that doesn't sound like pure conjecture or apophenia. It doesn't really make any biological sense either. Some animals have sensitivity to the magnetic poles, but that's generally due to adaptations involving migration patterns. Magnetic variation could cause a detrimental effect in human mood, but blaming solar activity for all violent conflicts wrought by mankind is akin to astrology.
>>
>>3132219
>1915
>wars are linked to the sun!
>biggest war in history already started a year ago
>>
>>3133736
>source
Just gather sun activity data and compare it with human unrest dates, asking for sources is religion dogma lazy cuck tier
>>
>>3133770
>Just do the work to disprove this outlandish claim that has no proof or source provided
Sure.
>>
>>3133778
>when you are so lazy that you lie to yourself
>>
File: can-you-really-get-rich-online.jpg (23KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
can-you-really-get-rich-online.jpg
23KB, 500x300px
>>3132219
The good news is that we are already the past the 2014 solar peak, which was the weakest one ever recorded, and it has an average of 11 years long cycle
>>
>>3133770
>you don't need a peer reviewed article, just infer trends using incomplete data!

Fuck off psuedo-intellectual.
>>
>>3132219
So when is WW3 happening? I can't wait for the world to end.
>>
>>3133900
Fuck off you dumb shit
>>
>>3133925
you are the one getting triggered by a request for evidence so clearly you are the dumb shit

t. impartial neutral observer
>>
so when is the next solar cycle?
>>
>>3133957
I expect it to be around 2025, we don't have a model of solar cycles yet so we just average from history. There is one every decade, the last one came too early and too weak.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.