[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Based on how people mature, what's the optimal age of consent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1499643324795.jpg (671KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1499643324795.jpg
671KB, 1024x768px
Based on how people mature, what's the optimal age of consent (to both prevent genuine abuse and allow voluntary sexual relationships)? If you argue it should be >16 years, why are you going against historical social concepts of maturity (and biological sexual maturity)?
>>
>>3131985
18, because I remember being a teenager, and I was fucking dumb.

There should be a clause however that it's not rape if the other partner is under 20, but 16 or older

tl;dr, 16-19 year olds shouldn't be statutory rape, age of true consent/adulthood should be 18. Drinking age should be 18.
>>
10 or 11
>>
>>3132006
Reasonable but given when puberty usually starts (and when it really gets going) I'd err on the side of caution. 12-13
>>
>>3131985
>>
>>3132065
I remember i was really fucking horny when i was 10, i'd fap 6 times per day and think of nothing but boobs and ass.

If some older girl offered to have sex with her at that age i'd do it in a heartbeat
>>
File: 1500457140778.png (159KB, 314x253px) Image search: [Google]
1500457140778.png
159KB, 314x253px
I recall a sense of purity and naivety until I was 20 desu. I think age of concent should be where it is at 18, but from 16-18 should be it's own class, with a buffer from 17-19.

That way kids can experiment, because they will, without fear of legality.

But uh, if you say 10-12 it's because you're kirubashi trollman or you're a genuine pedophile and deserve to be castrated.
>>
>>3131985
Biologically? Either 10-15 or 20-25. The former is the start of puberty the latter is the end of puberty. Under the former you can make babies ergo its okay for you to fuck. Under the latter you have reached full sexual maturity and your hormones are no longer fluctuating.
>>
>>3131992
>18, because I remember being a teenager, and I was fucking dumb.

18 is still dumb. Hell most if the 20s are dumb
>>
Children aren't asexual creatures, i don't understand why child sexuality triggers people so much.
>>
>>3132227
>kirubashi trollman

???
>>
>>3132180
I agree.
>>
>>3131985
Age is not a factor their ability to reason should be consent.

Everyone should have to take a "age of reasonability" ID card which states whether or not they can use their faculties properly to make judgments. Now this would disqualify 90% of the population, but that should be fine. Those don't need to breed.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.