[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll answer your questions about history of my country itt.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: Turkey flag.gif (4KB, 596x396px) Image search: [Google]
Turkey flag.gif
4KB, 596x396px
I'll answer your questions about history of my country itt.
>>
File: rMrtbu5.png (56KB, 919x737px) Image search: [Google]
rMrtbu5.png
56KB, 919x737px
>>
>>3129941

When did the last human living in Anatolia die?
>>
>>3129941
What aspects of the Ottoman empire lead to it's downfall besides the treaties after the great war?
>>
>>3129941
Did the armenian genocide happen?
>>
>>3129948
Why do some people think australians are behind turkposts?
>>
>>3129960
>What aspects of the Ottoman empire lead to it's downfall besides the treaties after the great war?

Could you elaborate? Are you talking about what actually led to Ottoman Empire's decline? If that's your question then decline happened when Ottomans couldn't keep up with Europe and Europeans found new trade routes hence ended Ottoman economic domination.
>>
>>3129970
An "inhumane deportation" happened. Not genocide.
>>
>>3129974
They are the ones with a big enough hateboner on /int/ to waste the time doing it.
>>
>>3129977
I was more talking about the rising ethnic tensions and nationalism of non-Turks in the Empire.
What lead to them? Was there any political negligence behind it?
>>
>>3129988
As expected, the turk denied the genocide.
>>
>>3130003
>What lead to them?
French revolution obviously lol.
>Was there any political negligence behind it?
Actually yes. Ottoman Empire failed to keep the non turks in its realm desperately. Muslims of non turk heritage in Ottoman Empire were OK with Ottomans but Christians? no. Muslims were more "equal" than Christians. Also countries like Russia forced nationalism in Balkans for "pan-slavism". Ottomans tried to reform their government, they followed some reforms but they were not enough to stop nationalism. Ottomans was a meme ideology so no one took it seriously lol
>>
>>3130080
Ottomanism was a meme ideology*
>>
>>3129970
Is that Armenian deportation on some kind of checklist for Turk-related threads?
>>
>>3129988
>"deported into desert and shot"
>>
>>3129941
When are you going back to Turkmenistan and leaving Constantinople to its rightful owners?
>>
File: smugba.jpg (103KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
smugba.jpg
103KB, 960x960px
>>3130827
Right after the "Americans" move back to Europe with the "Australians", white "South Africans" and give those regions back to their rightful owners.
>>
>>3130827
There's an actual reason why most of Oghuz Turks left Turkmenistan and migrated to West: Turkmenistan is an infertile desert and fighting against Karluks/Kipchaks/Persians for nothing takes a lot of time and resources
>>
What were barbary pirates like in the 16th century? Did they work for the Ottoman Empire or were they more independent?
>>
>>3130873
Autonomous states. Sometimes they raided on their own, sometimes they raided with Ottomans.

They were like mercenaries but more loyal.
>>
Why everything that is interesting in Turkey is from pre-Turkic times and why Turks never built anything worthy of note?
>>
>>3129941
Not from your hemisphere but curious why your country pisses off westerners so much?
>>
File: yörük çadırı.jpg (55KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
yörük çadırı.jpg
55KB, 600x400px
>>3130885
interesting is a subjective term
for example i find Yörüks and their tents interesting
>>3130900
Honestly i'll never understand that.
>>
Who was behind the 2016 "coup" "attempt"
>>
>>3130819
>wasting bullets on armenians

Don't kid yourself. They were running low on ammunition as it was fighting a Russian invasion in the east and the British/French invasion in the west and middle east at the same time.
>>
>>3130947
Gulen/CIA
>>
When will be friends again?

t. Israeli
>>
>>3130967
5₺ have been added to your account
>>
>>3132169
we already are.
>>
100 years ago there was a common sentiment in the turkland that turks and finns are of distant relation
does this idea still persist in popular opinion?
There is a turkposter on /int/ that seems to think so, but I wonder if that is autism or not
>>
>>3132488
there's a slight relationship, but we're not that related
>>
>>3132169

typical Jew backstabbing your christian allies

t.greek
>>
>>3129959

They killed or kicked out all christians between 1918-1950
>>
>>3129941
How can you like both Erdogan and Ataturk at te same time?
>>
Turkey's National Father did rebuild the glory of Ottoman right? Why was he hated by Islamic brethren living on my country?
>>
>>3130967
Whoever thinks otherwise is a brainwashed retard.
>>
File: ataturk.jpg (30KB, 600x282px) Image search: [Google]
ataturk.jpg
30KB, 600x282px
>>3133321
>Why was he hated by Islamic brethren living on my country?
gee, I wonder why
>>
>>3129941
Why is boy-fucking so common in Turkey? Are you still trying to claim you're the next Roman Empire?
>>
File: Bacha Bazı Uzbekistan.jpg (3MB, 2841x2509px) Image search: [Google]
Bacha Bazı Uzbekistan.jpg
3MB, 2841x2509px
>>3133666
Were Uzbeks also wannabe Romans?
Are Afghans?
>>
>>3133321
>Turkey's National Father did rebuild the glory of Ottoman right?
No? Atatürk was a realist man, holding dear modernist values. not a maniac sultan.
>Why was he hated by Islamic brethren living on my country?
Because he was against Islam's effects on social and political life. Islamists around the world didn't take this well. well, fuck them. Atatürk was right.
>>3133666
>Why is boy-fucking so common in Turkey?
greco-roman tradition.
>Are you still trying to claim you're the next Roman Empire
Ottoman Empire was the third Rome. not Republic of Turkey.
>>
File: biji apo.jpg (40KB, 680x378px) Image search: [Google]
biji apo.jpg
40KB, 680x378px
when will you finally let this beautiful man free?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.