[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If /his/ could prevent one event from taking place in /his/tory,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: the_great_emu_war.png (106KB, 320x352px) Image search: [Google]
the_great_emu_war.png
106KB, 320x352px
If /his/ could prevent one event from taking place in /his/tory, Which one would it choose?
Pic unrelated
>>
>>3128408
Whatever it was that happened to the human brain that made men go

>Hmm, that hole on that man/woman is where feces comes out of. It's smelly, hairy, disgusting, unhygenic, and just generally unpleasant. BETTER STICK MY DICK IN THERE!
>>
>>3128416
I would wager it was much less of a deep philosophizing you tried to paint it as, and more of a dude was in a rush and accidentally slipped it into the wrong hole, but realized it's not that much of a difference with the added bonus of not being out shit of luck if no women were present.
>>
>>3128408
The assassination of Philip II of Macedon. That way the Macedonian empire is founded on much stabler footing.
>>
>>3128416
That moment the male prostate evolved to be in the ass?
>>
>>3128408
The moment when emus didn't capitalise on that victory to genocide strayans
>>
The birth of Marx, defintely. Tankies need not reply
>>
>>3128408
Christianity becoming the state religion of Rome, not even larping but I wish polytheism was still as widely spread.
>>
>>3128408
When companies became international and the seperation of european country - european country wasn't as important as first world - third world
>>
>>3128408
The assassination of Franz Ferdinand, obviously.
>>
>>3128408
The origin of life on Earth.
>>
>>3128408
Berke not converting to Islam.

GG Islam of Middle East and Europe.
>>
>>3128789
If your reason is something other than fedoraspeak or /pol/ishness, I'd be interested in hearing about it.
>>
>>3128408
May 29 1453
>>
No assassination of Caesar, allow him to reform the Empire
>>
1066 or 1453
>>
>>3128408

The death of my father

I miss him
>>
>>3128879
Tell me about Berke
>>
File: dengri.png (79KB, 867x616px) Image search: [Google]
dengri.png
79KB, 867x616px
>>3129069
a traitor who openly supported the Mamluks against his own kin
>>
Whoever decided not to genocide Africa and split the land amongst Europe
>>
Convince Truman to nuke China/USSR before they developed nukes
>>
>>3128408
Skræling attack on Karlsefni's camp

Just imagine it, all of Canada could've been colonized by blonde blue-eyed supermen instead of smelly frogs and chinks
>>
>>3129091
What a cool dude, putting his values and love for God before his tribe.
Why was he so important?
>>
>>3129124

>Defeated by stone age tribesmen
>Supermen
>>
>>3129176
>Defeated by ten times their number with no available supplies of metal for thousands of miles
>still manage to repulse the attack
>have to leave due to increasing numbers and more frequent attacks
>>
File: charles.jpg (88KB, 655x550px) Image search: [Google]
charles.jpg
88KB, 655x550px
>>3128408
The collapse of the Carolingian Empire
People always talk about the dark ages but Europe was actually recovering by the 8th century but then the Empire was divided up and Europe went to shit again
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.