[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1285.jpg (75KB, 591x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1285.jpg
75KB, 591x960px
what was his problem?
>>
>>3126499
Judeo-Bolsheviks trying to destroy the Dacian-Roman racial and spiritual structure
>>
>>3126528
Is there any proof of the Jews colonizing Romania and preventing people from transitioning to the middle class?
>>
>>3126499
Why does he look transcendent like above human?
>>
>>3126499
Autism
>>
Addiction to LARPing
>>
File: 3898_image_article.jpg (102KB, 658x459px) Image search: [Google]
3898_image_article.jpg
102KB, 658x459px
>>3126534
Having jewish businesses was apparently always a problem that kept non-jewish locals to have financial problems in all of europe and in his book he does go on to list the problems but financial situations was not the problem there.

His problem was with the obvious corruption that was being bought by said "judeo-bolsheviks" who were keeping any opposition down by force. His political career started as student manifestations or protests and small gatherings but these gatherings were sometimes assaulted by cops and the students faced charges that were far more harsh and unjust. They were once beaten by a cop in a cell and it took the longest time for the country to put this officer on trial (and the entire force in the town) because they were trying to stall it for as long as possible while silencing the students. When the trial happened, Codreanu downright shot the officer in the courtroom because of his "no dealing with corruption" policy and shit got serious then.

The judeo-bolsheviks is a concept i don't want to believe in but first-hand accounts and historical books about this seem to all point to them actually controlling the cops of Romania where in some instances when the police succesfully captured nationalists they were then seen driving very expensive cars (once again speculation).
>>
>>3126499
He's an angel on earth.

I mean, just look at him.
>>
File: ig.jpg (117KB, 481x436px) Image search: [Google]
ig.jpg
117KB, 481x436px
the iron guard were savages, not even hitler could openly endorse their behavior
>>
>>3128610
Did Mr. Goldenstein wrote this?
>>
>>3128629
>all testimony i don't like is part of a jewish plot to defame innocent fascists
>>
subhuman slavshit gypsie romanian
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.