[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder the 3rd Reich was the last expression of European culture

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7926.jpg (280KB, 1200x1610px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7926.jpg
280KB, 1200x1610px
Reminder the 3rd Reich was the last expression of European culture
>>
i'll bite
what about the last 70 years
>>
>>3126020
Literally degenerate amerifat capitalism
>>
>>3125986
Hahahahahahahahahah! Oh my sides. My fucking sides.

>"Germs" and culture.

Nice try HOG.
>>
>>3126029
is there a "real" european culture
>>
>>3126020

Literally force fed Soviet shit or American Disney crap
>>
>>3126041
What's wrong with Disney? This is /his/ but I thought Disney XD's show Svtfoe is a pretty good show unless you are scream about "muh white genocide" because a blonde haired princess is dating a Latino. But that's besides the point, what's wrong with Disney?

Walt Disney himself was pretty based.
>>
>>3126060

Just an example for culture being replaced by consumerism. Nike, Disney, Facebook, Coke etc
>>
I agree OP, nothing says European culture like killing 60 million people in a pointless bloodshed.
>>
REMINDER TO SAGE KIDF THREADS FUCK OFF (((KRAUT)))
>>
>>3126069
This but unironically
>>
>>3126069

Oy vey it was 60 BILLION, you fucking anti semite
>>
why is the culture destroying machine wearing a KKK mask? did the nazi's not like them?
>>
that was actually the soviet union
>>
>>3126039
Yes. In fact the only place culture exists really is in Europe.
>>
>>3126060
Even though that show ruined /co/ she's not dating the spic, she gets friend-zoned by him pretty hard. And Star is not even Human IIRC? (The show has some problems like voice acting and pacing and DEEPEST LORE, but it's okay as well) People don't miscegenate as much as /pol/ would like to believe and trolls would like to shitpost about it. I wish this topic could be put to rest.
>>
>>3126240

ummmm no sweetie, European culture is by definition ethnically based
>>
>>3126250
I wonder if Star would have glassed Dresden like based Harry did.
>>
>>3126247
here's a quick rundown on European culture:
beating leprous gypsies and getting pickpocketed
>>
>>3126238
No, I don't think they did, I read once that they saw them as brutal religious fanatics or something.
>>
>>3126271
Do it for once, Star and Bomber Harris.
>>
>>3126069
Ww2 was not pointless, you could probably call WW1 pointless but WW2 certainly was not, but of course you are a /his/ Germanophobe so you will probably just ignore facts to fuel your strange beliefs.
>>
>>3126304

>we must never forget German atrocities
>DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS
>>
File: 1438116722948.jpg (51KB, 741x649px) Image search: [Google]
1438116722948.jpg
51KB, 741x649px
>>3125986
The liberator should be updated to his latest form. Pic related

Also yes, americans destroyed Europe and turned it into a brainless slave
>>
>>3126428
the continent was doomed since wwi, which was caused by contagious european autism.
>>
>>3125986
if you believe that nazis cared about preserving culture at all, you must be seriously deluded. they literally went out and publically burned some of the greatest works of german literature, tore down statues of some of the greatest composers and declared the most innovative works of art "degenerate".
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.