[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is pic related any good? Lindybeige shills it a lot. I mainly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: courses.png (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
courses.png
16KB, 300x300px
Is pic related any good?

Lindybeige shills it a lot. I mainly interested in the history.
>>
File: chand.jpg (16KB, 355x236px) Image search: [Google]
chand.jpg
16KB, 355x236px
COULD somebody pls respond?
>>
>>3125947
The Great War course was ok, well organized but very little I was not aware of.

The War Between the States course was kind of obtuse and I do not know what to make of it but do not consider it worthwhile to try.
>>
>>3125961

Do you think the site overall is worth the monthly pay?
>>
File: diogenes.jpg (3MB, 1800x1322px) Image search: [Google]
diogenes.jpg
3MB, 1800x1322px
>>
Yeah they are generally good

Some history related ones that i watched:
Ancient Greek Civilization
The Foundations of Western Civilization
Understanding Greek and Roman Technology
A History of European Art
The Historical Jesus (Bart Ehrman)

would recommend them all, but the History of European art was my favourite out of those. Also, about the historical jesus one, even though you can probably get the same info from watching Ehrman lectures online, the production and visuals make it much better.

I took 2 months free and paid for one month. Its worth it to pay if you will definitely watch a full series or two in a month.
>>
File: 1499329714504.png (223KB, 501x576px) Image search: [Google]
1499329714504.png
223KB, 501x576px
>>3126035
>(Bart Ehrman)
>>
>>3125971
Only if you follow through, and have a wide range of interests. if you absorb the material you will have a good grasp of the basics.
>>
>>3126087
>>3126035
why you hate bart?
>>
>>3125947
Quality varies from lecturer to lecturer and topic to topic but they're generally excellent. I like some of their older stuff but they don't seem to be included.
>>
Literally only watched it for Stephen Ressler.

When his fourth series gets done, I'm gonna resubscribe for a month just to binge-watch it.
>>
>>3125947
Plenty of universities and academies have their courses uploaded for free on youtube. Yale has some interesting stuff and so does the University of Chicago through the Oriental Institute.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.