/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why did the Amerindians decide to move to Central America in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: rain forests.jpg (66KB, 844x505px) Image search: [Google]
rain forests.jpg
66KB, 844x505px
why did the Amerindians decide to move to Central America in mass? North America looks like it would've been much easier to create civilizations on
>>
It wasn't though.
>>
>>3125367
so wandering hunter-gatherers move around based on when they see a patch of land they think would be good for founding civilization?
>>
>>3125367
Is that why north American natives were all savages compared to the Mayans?
>>
Why doesn't anybody colonized Antarctica?
>>
>>3125367
Much of then land exploited for farming in North America is only practically accessible with technology they had no access to
>>
They heard rumors about an exotic but primitive people in the Amazon and rushed to go fuck them
>>
>>3125367
>Central America
Tons of rain, lots of sun, an endless bounty of plants like corn and cocoa vs
>North America
Tons of dense forest and big animals

Central America was better.
>>
>>3125367
Why didn't the Aztecs just conquer North America? Did they fear the Apache warrior?
>>
>>3125399
North America is gigantic doe, there must've been some very good regions

meanwhile in Central America they could've been engolfed by the forests if they weren't careful

doe this may be true >>3125389
>>
>>3125450
*engulfed
>>
>>3125400
Stop.
>>
>>3125384
IIRC, polynesians have tales about a "frozen land" but it seems like they feared the penguin warrior too much.
>>
>>3125367
>in mass
Jesus Christ kid are you in middle school
>>
File: 512.png (715KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
512.png
715KB, 640x640px
>>3125367
Surprized how this area was never the cradle of any major civilzation (besides those mound builders)
>>
>>3125367
Didn't Amerindians build this? I think they were doing a decent job before Europe showed up. May be given another 200 years it would of been much more impressive.
>>
ANDEANS AND MESOAMERICANS HAVE HIGHER IQs

There, I said it. I said what was on everyone's minds.
>>
CHI
>>
>>3125632
>have
Let's see how does your eurangutan race after your prosperous ones and high class families get terminated, your social selection obliterated favouring only physically strong and conformist individuals and mongrelized nigger and eurangutan descendance.

Incas were superior to europeans. History demonstrates it. Deal with it.
>>
>>3125632
Eskimos have the highest IQs of all American Indians. It's just hard to build a civilization out of ice.
>>
>>3125514
no bully pls

>>3125576
I never said they weren't impressive doe
>>
>>3125672
Well apparently their IQ didn't give them the idea to leave and build elsewhere
>>
>>3125380
Haven't you ever played Civilization?
>>
People got kids over thousands of years and the amount of kids and people living within a certain area is determined by how well that space can support people. There wasn't anything that could support anyone as much in North-America as in Central-America because the lifestyle and land belonging to those in North could not support as many people.

Central America was more populous not because they all walked there but because the land and lifestyle could support all these people to exist.
>>
>>3125576

Truly a wonder of the world.
>>
File: IMG_0518.jpg (41KB, 461x403px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0518.jpg
41KB, 461x403px
>>3125367
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.