[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hamilton or Jefferson, /his/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1500753990350.jpg (112KB, 776x321px) Image search: [Google]
1500753990350.jpg
112KB, 776x321px
I'd say Jefferson was right about everything but agriculture.
>>
>>3124871
Hamilton's ideas seem more likely to create a powerful and united state but in hindsight I would have to say Jefferson wins.
>>
Strict interpretation a shit.

A SHIT
>>
>>3124871
This image is shit and you should feel like shit
>>
>>3124871
Jefferson was proto-Maoist
>rural rule over urban elites
>the more peasant/farmers with guns the better
>emphasized the need for constant political discourse
>>
>>3124871
This image is missing the Federalists support for a traditional European style strong national military, with Jefferson's idea to abolish the military as a fighting entity, and turn it into a science and frontier exploration team, while relying for defense on the patriotic feeling of the peoples militias.
>>
>>3126243
he also was against building of a proper navy and instead favored people on small fishing boats working in large teams to take down ships of the line, or swarms of mosquito boats as he called it
>>
>>3125140
>Jefferson was proto-Maoist
I need to print this out and get it framed
>>
>>3124871
Didn't Hamilton suggest calling the president Your Royal Highness or something?

Jefferson was the most important founding father by far. Hamilton was a moron.
>>
>>3125140
>Jefferson was proto-Maoist
rofl
>>
>>3126433
>the father of the constitution
>a moron
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.