[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do we assume good and evil exist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Socrates.png (864KB, 931x1041px) Image search: [Google]
Socrates.png
864KB, 931x1041px
Why do we assume good and evil exist?
>>
We need to feel righteous
>>
>>3122961
They definitly do exist, but just as man made concepts there is no good or evil beyond how man makes or perceives it.
>>
Do you guys think /pol/ knows they are evil?
>>
>>3122961
Because that's how our brain works based on millions of years of evolution telling us things are good and other things are bad. Good and evil is a primitive concept based in biology. The only thing novel about the duality are the words you label it as.
>>
>>3123243
In what way
>>
>>3123243
/pol/ isn't one person. Be more specific
>>
>>3122961
Socrates was nordic
>>
>>3123243
They don't even know they're the laughingstock of the site
>>
>>3123275
The merge with /mlp/ was the best thing to ever happen on 4chan
>>
>>3122961
You only ask that question because of hypocrisy. Wanting people to treat you fairly, justly, and not cause you pain and suffer, and yet you question why you shouldn't do it to others.
>>
>>3123286
I've even heard /pol/ speak well of it, scared away all the normie expats.
>>
>>3123243
I normally view /pol/ like I view rats and insects.
I don't want rats and insects in my house (and /pol/ in my board) but I don't find them evil.

Unless they actually kill or deprive people them they probably are.
>>
>>3122961
It's more like convenient and inconvenient since good and evil are subjective notions and the human intellect can't reach the objective truth.
>>
File: IMG_0463.png (2MB, 1911x2190px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0463.png
2MB, 1911x2190px
Every humanities thread becomes about le /pol/ boogeyman
>>
File: go n get em.png (353KB, 648x452px) Image search: [Google]
go n get em.png
353KB, 648x452px
>>3122961
how else would you survive you moron
>>
File: mlpol.png (302KB, 952x872px) Image search: [Google]
mlpol.png
302KB, 952x872px
>>3123243
>not viewing them as bad

>>3123286
>>3123325
word. If /mlpol/ isn't proof that nu-/pol/ is real, I dont know what is
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.