[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Greek-French woman >Animal rights activist >Environmentalist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Savitri_Devi.jpg (16KB, 364x274px) Image search: [Google]
Savitri_Devi.jpg
16KB, 364x274px
>Greek-French woman
>Animal rights activist
>Environmentalist
>Nazi
>"WE WUZ PAJEETS"

Can someone explain this woman to me? She seems pretty fascinating.
>>
>>3120292
IIRC she was massive Naziaboo and Hitler fangirl. She then converted to Hinduism because she saw it as the Aryan religion (which it really is). She's essentially a lower level female version of Julius Evola.
>>
She was a wacko like all Nazi occultists and pagan LARPers
>muh Aryan Hinduism
>muh Hitler was actually a reincarnation of Vishnu
Never mind that Hitler's vision of Aryanism was purely Nordicists and that he hated Indians
>>
>>3120292
She wrote fan fiction about her cats
>>
>>3120312
>She's essentially a lower level female version of Julius Evola.
Evola disliked Nazis
>>
>After retiring from teaching in 1970, Savitri Devi spent nine months at the Normandy home of close friend Françoise Dior while working on her memoir where, although she was at first welcome, her annoying personal habits began to disrupt life at the presbytery. Amongst other traits, she never once took a bath during her entire stay and she continually chewed garlic all day.

lmfao
>>
>>3120323
Evola disliked Nazis because they were too moderate and liberal for his tastes.
>>
>>3120323
I probably should've put that and pointed out they didn't agree on Nazis. Although she does remind me of Evola because of the whole occultism, Hinduism and spirituality thing,
>>
>>3120335
absolute madwoman
>>
>>3120318
What kind of fanfiction?
>>
She's my waifu
>>
File: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346a.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
354deaa3770912621bb816da070346a.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMyA6DiwoxI
>>
>>3120335
I bet she shat on the streets.
>>
>>3120292
>Greek-French woman
>Animal rights activist
>Environmentalist
>Nazi

That escalated quickly.
>>
I've read some of her books, and they're honestly pretty hilarious. Her autobiography is especially funny because a lot of it is just her being rude and condescending to jews.
>>
File: photo-savitri26.jpg (107KB, 454x700px) Image search: [Google]
photo-savitri26.jpg
107KB, 454x700px
>>3120318
Hitler was an animalfag too. Apparently he became a vegetarian just before ww2.
>>
Crazy cat woman who stank like curry, cat piss and stale sweat. (sauce=Christian Bouchet)

Herself and Serrano are meme-tier nonsense, not to be put anywhere near Evola tbqhwy.
>>
>>3122376
Serrano was a god among men and nowhere in the same category as baby-tier Evola and Devi.
>>
>>3120335
Hindus don't eat garlic, or at least Buddhist don't.
>>
>>3120680
Hitler was autistic about food and thought becoming vegetarian would make him immortal. Göring was the PETAfag, he threatened to put people who treated dogs badly in concentration camps.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.