[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where did they go? Will they ever return?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: untitled.png (483KB, 584x581px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
483KB, 584x581px
Where did they go? Will they ever return?
>>
They live on in you, anon.
>>
File: ancient_aliens_logo.jpg (46KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
ancient_aliens_logo.jpg
46KB, 624x352px
>>3118587
>>
>>3118587
you are part neanderthal OP

If youre asian, youre more erectus than neanderthal but you probably also have neanderthal in you.

They were either killed directly, assimilated into the sapien genes, or died out from lack of resources due to competition. Neanderthals and erectus couldnt throw shit, didnt have the same endurance, werent as smart, didnt cooperate as effectively, didnt communicate through language as complex as ours, couldnt run into an entirely different group of their same species, recognize them as the same species, and work together. If two neanderthal groups met theyd probably fight or flee from each other, whereas sapiens were more likely to make friends with strangers, and they used art and necklaces to show other humans that they were also human. What this means is that humans can spread out all over the world and meet with other humans when they get there and cooperate with them, whereas lesser hominids were not as social and would not risk association with other tribes, even fron their own species, so theyre far less able to migrate and survive. For example, a sapien tribe might leave africa and by the time it reaches europe, half of them are dead. If we were talking, neanderthals, that would be the end of them then and there. However, if we're talking sapiens, then theyll find more humans and team up with them and likely learn from them and survive.
>>
File: Cro Magnon art.jpg (72KB, 759x449px) Image search: [Google]
Cro Magnon art.jpg
72KB, 759x449px
>>3118637
Ya know, whatever happened to Cro Magnon man they taught us about when I was in school, back in prehistoric age of the 70's?

They always taught us that, if anything, he was a lot more prone to art and peaceful living than nearly any of the other offshoots of early man and I don't hear anything about him anymore. Did he get lumped in with another group or something?

This might be more a >>>/sci/ discussion, but meh, this is the closest thing to a non /pol/ thread on the board at the moment, even if it's destined to decay into one.
>>
>>3118660
"cro-magnons" werent even a thing. they were just homo sapiens
>>
File: 1498870549762.jpg (2MB, 3264x1842px) Image search: [Google]
1498870549762.jpg
2MB, 3264x1842px
>>3118587
They feared the homo sapien sapien warrior
>>
>>3118687
>Did he get lumped in with another group or something?
I see, shame. Ya'd think a humanoid with purportedly nearly 2lbs of gray matter on us would manage to retain its own category.
>>
>>3118703
they really did though. Humans performed violence in an entirely unique way as compared to other hominids, who didnt have the dexterity to throw things hard enough to kill or injure and used small handaxes to kill at close quarters. We rained missile weapons like a storm from hell itself. When they charged, we kited, and kept throwing shit. Even if they manage to catch one human and start killing him at close range, theyve just made themselves stationary targets for the other humans to throw shit at. You should watch those african hunting videos, early humans ran across the planes in groups of hundreds and systematically ran down and killed everything in their path, other groups just didnt have the tactics or numbers to compete.
>>
>>3118660

It turns out they had pretty heavy Neanderthal admixture beyond that which modern humans day.

www.nature.com/nature/journal/v534/n7606/full/nature17993.html
>>
>>3118587
The portugese never went away? I'm not sure what the point of this thread is OP
>>
>>3118587
They live on in you if you aren't black.

And most scientists believe that their was peaceful cohabitation between human species
>>
>>3118772
There is evidence of both cohabitation and violence. Different hominids buried together, and at the same time neanderthals with human speartips in their bones.
>>
>>3118637
>sapiens were more likely to make friends with strangers, and they used art and necklaces to show other humans that they were also human

This sounds like fan fiction, source?
>>
>>3118587
They evolved into modern europeans. When the ice age returns white people will redevelope neaderthals traits that made them suited for it.
>>
>>3118637
Nope, asians have more neanderthal ancestry than eurangutans.

Try again, monkey.
>>
>be 100% native of my country
>everybody made fun of me because of my massive brow ridges and occipital bun
>they're not wrong, i basically have a spike at the back of my head and two squares above my eyes
am i a neanderthal
>>
>>3118587
they live on in europeans and west asians
>>
File: 1458048018799.jpg (25KB, 480x424px) Image search: [Google]
1458048018799.jpg
25KB, 480x424px
>>3118703
hey I made that
>>
>>3118587
WE GOT WE GOT WE GOT NEANDERTHAL INSIDE OUR D N A
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.