[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are people supposed to do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Western liberal faggots shit on poor people in other countries for resorting to communism, but what was the alternative? I think you westerners don't realize how this shit goes down:

>elites are in charge of the country
>they mishandle everything
>take all the wealth for themselves and tell the poor to fuck off and die
>poor demand reforms
>poor activists get disappeared
>poor organize overthrow and revolution
>revolution is successful, elites escape with most of their wealth
>provisional government is instated
>provisional government is immediately under siege by elites and their foreign rich friends (i.e. your governments)
>provisional government puts the country in a permanent state of martial law to protect against continued assault from elites who got dethroned
>provisional governments starts disappearing sympathizers of previous elite to protect itself
>get called a dictatorship from foreign governments despite enjoying insane high levels of popular support
>cannot actually had democracy anyway because it would get immediately corrupted by the foreign elite to revert the country to it's previous state of feudalism

See, there isn't much you can do if you poor and your elites are too greedy to give you opportunities. It's not by chance that all such countries ended up in a left-wing dictatorship. There is no other choice.

There is no path from "oppressive feudalistic state" to "capitalism and democracy".
>>
>>3117105
but muh 100 billion trillion
>>
>>3117105
Another tankie faggot.
>>
>Man, these elites treat the people so bad! Better develop an even worse elite that is ok because they claim to represent workers!
>These new elite is so popular and previous one was so terrible that the new government sustains itself on a totalitarian repressive dictatorship that forbids people voting freely (they may even choose their old horrible elite back into government)!
>Surely the assertion of the totalitarian repressive regime on who is detrimental to the people is reliable, it's not like they could classify people who disagree with the regime as enemies of the people!
>It's either feudalism or communism because commie party says so!
Really makes me think.
>>
Westerners don't "shit" on poor countries for resorting to extreme political ideology, it's what's to be expected of shitholes. What Westerners shit on is the idea of their own countries taking on Communism.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/pol/134469880
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.