[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Islam a pagan religion?? They worship a black stone,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: FB_IMG_1500584052292.jpg (76KB, 552x690px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1500584052292.jpg
76KB, 552x690px
Is Islam a pagan religion??
They worship a black stone,
>>
Islam is an Abrahamic religion, like it or not. Not pagan.
>>
>>3113802
Sure thing buddy, that stone contains pagan idols >>3113802
>>
"Pagan" is not a word that really means anything. But if "worshipping" inanimate objects is the standard, then most Christians are "pagan" too.
>>
>>3113787
Bait, but the context surrounding the "rock" makes it an important site/thing for muslims
>>
>>3113810
Still Abrahamic. You can call them heretical but they're not pagan.
>>
*Zarathustra plays*
>>
>>3113802
All Abrahamic religions was based by Pharaoh Echnaton cult. He was one of first founders of monotheism. "Propnet" Moses was pagan priest of pagan monotheistic cult founded by Pharaoh Echnaton.
>>
>>3113811
From what I have learned of old testament theology an idol is any depiction of a deity in any form. So a crucifix is an idol, so would all art of God or Jesus. So is writing the "God" instead of G-d.

However the New Testament was written by people that had no connection to the old religion so they used the word "idol" to mean something else entirly.

Different branches of Christianity also use the word differently. It's not just Protestant vs Catholic, early Calvians used the word very similar to how the Jews used it. Having a crucifix of Jesus to them was idolatry and they were serious about enough to destroy hundreds of the items.

The Muslism too probably use the word to mean a 3rd thing.

That's one of the truths that religious fantastics will never admit, that their theology is not a "single truth faithfully preserved" but that it constantly changes to the point where the current version of the religion is completly different than from how it started.
>>
>>3113787
It has roots in pagan and Abrahamic religion. But they're still monotheistic.
>>
File: images-8.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images-8.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
Death to Muslims and islam.
>>
File: crownofthorns.jpg (157KB, 592x394px) Image search: [Google]
crownofthorns.jpg
157KB, 592x394px
>>3113787
Is Christianity a pagan religion??
They worship fully real 100% authentic relics
>>
>>3113852

What do you think the word "pagan" means?
>>
Islam is a religion for those who cannot control themselves, no free will.
>>
>>3113787
I don't think we worship a black stone.
>>
>>3113937
>free will.
Nothing but a bunch of evolved apes deluding themselves into thinking the chemical reactions in their brains is ''Free Will.'' Spare me your nonsense.
>>
>>3114292
>chemical reactions
I hate to say this, but you really need to return to reddit.

The scientific study of consciousness hasn't produced any interesting results so far. There's no evidence to suggest that people's thoughts are merely controlled by chemicals in the brain.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.