[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cuban Revolution

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: che.jpg (50KB, 572x390px) Image search: [Google]
che.jpg
50KB, 572x390px
Is Cuba better off now because of pic related and Fidel? What would it look like if the revolution hadn't happened?

Also, are there any good books or movies about Cuba or Fidel/Che in general?
>>
>>3113101
To give you an example of how bad things were before the revolution,the dictator that the US had implemented was so disgusting that they refused to help him when Fidel begun scoring victories. Now it is one of if not the most developed Latin American country
>>
I think only North Korea is more sercretive. Maybe this is how they keep the healthcare myth alive.
Those who managed to escape are happy they did.
Also not many people know but Che was at one point the minister of finance and had no knowledge about even the most basic economy. Murderers and failures.
>>
>>3113268
He was the minister of health you idiot. And that because he was a doctor
>>
>>3113101
Arguably yes. Batista was a corrupt leader, and if I recall Cuba was a huge drug port. Heroin came there, and then distributed to the US under mob influence
>>
>>3113286
First he was sentencing people to death and killing.
Then he became the president of the national bank.
>>
The cuban revolution hinged on latin american revolution in general.Che rightly understood that without pulling a few more guys into it cuba would devolve into a shittier form of autarky, for lack of viable trading partners.
>>
>>3113321
The fact that Batista fucked up so hard is funny. He could've honestly made some changes to help out the poor masses to pacify their legit grievances but he didn't.
>>
>>3113268
>I think only North Korea is more sercretive
nice meme
>>
At the beginning it wasn't a communist revolution. It wasn't until later that other revolutionaries either got the bullet or had to escape. It's really quite tragic but at least Che got what he deserved in the end.
>>
>>3113101
they have all those old cars, better off for instagram. well done fidel thinking of the future tourists
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.