[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

African colonization of Europe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (61KB, 454x299px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 454x299px
How were Africans able to colonize Europe much earlier and for much longer than Europe was able to colonize africa(which is even questionable as to whether or not it truly fit the definition of colonization)? Did it require Africans to genocide certain groups of Europeans? And what was the lasting legacy on Europe?
>>
>>3111264
They had technological superiority at the time, and a logistical manpower advantage.
>>
>>3111264
B8
>>
>>3111264
WE WUZ KANGZ AND QWEENZ AND BISHUPZ AND ROOKZ AND NITEZ AND PAWNZ N' SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIET
>>
>>3111264
They were more disciplined and organized thanks to the uniting power of islam
>>
>>3111264
Bump
>>
File: 438.png (11KB, 468x468px) Image search: [Google]
438.png
11KB, 468x468px
What the fuck are you talking about ? Are you talking about those Moors in Spain ? i conquered vast part of Iberia i iz ruler of Europe ooga booga
>>
>>3112255
The conqured most all of soured Europe and held it for hundreds of years.
>>
>>3112298
*southern
>>
File: sullastatue.jpg (14KB, 207x302px) Image search: [Google]
sullastatue.jpg
14KB, 207x302px
>>3112298
Ok they held a vast part of Iberia,Sicily ecc. but speaking about black colonization sounds stupid to be honest
>>
>>3112315
I never said black, I said African, and why does it sound stupid? That's what it was.
>>
>>3112338
Because the concept of colonization is different from the arab concept of giving land to your vassals to control the land (I don't remember the exact name of it right now).
You can speak of colonization in the roman era where lands were given to the retired veterans of the Roman Army after Marius reform and special latin colonies where enstablished for the excessive population of Latium and Italy or again more simply you can speak of colonization in the 19th century.
>>
>>3112395
It is the same. They ultimately fell under the rule of Africans.
>>
Black African homosapiens sapiens colonized Europe, Asia, and the Americas and genocided the Neanderthal.

Never forget!
>>
>>3112406
Ruling and colonising are two different things
>>
>>3112416
Why is everybody bringing race into it?
>>
>>3112406
Arabs didn't fell under african rule,not even once, arabs subjucated africans not the contrary
>>
File: image.png (941KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
941KB, 2048x1536px
>>3112418
They also settled the land and effected the population genetically, something Europeans largely were unable to do during their brief foray into Africa.
>>
>>3112423
The moors were from Africa. I'm not talking about Arabs.
>>
>>3112338
That's a weird way of speaking to call berbers africans, it's a bit like if you called georgians asians, it's technically coreect but you know perfectly well that by "asians" peple mean "mongoloids"
>>
File: image.jpg (344KB, 1367x1366px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
344KB, 1367x1366px
>>3112502
I don't understand how that is a weird way of speaking. Berbers are Africans and everybody is aware of that.
>>
File: Cantigas_de_Santa_Maria-181.jpg (495KB, 850x1176px) Image search: [Google]
Cantigas_de_Santa_Maria-181.jpg
495KB, 850x1176px
>>3111264
al-andalus was a black nation
>>
>>3111264
The Moors took most of Spain and for a couple of a hundred years before they were pushed back. They were there for around 800 years and the last 250 years all they had was the city of Granada. At the peak, the Moors held about 200,000 sq. miles. South Africa alone is 471,445 sq miles. To your other point about it being much earlier. Alexander the Great controlled more of Africa than the Moors controlled of Europe and that was in the 4th century B.C. Not to mention the Romans controlled North Africa.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.