[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Palestinians White?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 680718101002499640360no.jpg (222KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
680718101002499640360no.jpg
222KB, 640x360px
And do they really have have more of a claim then Israelis to the Holy Land?
>>
File: feelsbad.jpg (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
feelsbad.jpg
6KB, 200x200px
>>3111188
>its another "are X white?" episode
>>
File: objectivetruths.jpg (75KB, 750x623px) Image search: [Google]
objectivetruths.jpg
75KB, 750x623px
Who cares anymore man. White, black, arab, jew, china-men

We're all people nigga
>>
>>3111188
Plz go to pol
>>
>>3111188
>Are Palestinians White?
yes
>>
>>3111188
When was the last time Palestinians had an independent state of their own?
>>
>>3111188
Whiter than the average amexican for sure
>>
>>3111188
1)No, they're arabs
2)Arabs only have a claim on the Arabian peninsula
3)No
>>
>>3111330
They're levantines, arabic in language only
>>
>>3111188
There's no such thing as a Palestinian.
>>
>>3111188
They are Philistines, they descended from the Bronze age Cypriots and Cretans known as "Philistines"
>>
>>3111204
me on the left
i appreciate the humour t b h
>>
File: סבבה.jpg (256KB, 800x778px) Image search: [Google]
סבבה.jpg
256KB, 800x778px
>Palestinian villagers generally trace their family (hamula)'s origins to the Arabian peninsula. Many avow descent from nomadic Arab tribes that migrated to Palestine during or shortly after the Islamic conquest.[165] By this claim they connect themselves to the greater narrative of Arab-Islamic civilization, with origins that are more highly valued socio-culturally than genealogy of an ancient or pre-Islamic descent.
>Many Palestinian families of the notable class (a'yan) can trace their origins back to tribes in the Arabian peninsula who settled the area after the Muslim conquest.[166] This includes the Nusaybah clan of Jerusalem,[167] the Tamimi clan of Nabi Saleh, and the Barghouti clan of Bani Zeid.[168][169] The Shawish, al-Husayni, and Al-Zayadina[170][171] clans trace their heritage to Muhammad through his grandsons, Husayn ibn Ali and Hassan ibn Ali.
they are dune coons that should leave the Holy land and return to their Bedouin desert or stay and face the consequences for being savage retards against Jewish hospitality

either way they are still getting removed and no matter how many shitty threads like this you make, it wont change the fact
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.