[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Images that make you glad Europeans dominated the modern era

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

I'll start,
Martydom of Joseph Marchand
Death by a thousand cuts, Vietnam.
>>
>>3110719
Or check it, you could just go have this thread on /pol/
>>>>/pol/
There you go.
Go have your little thread over there.
>>
>>3110719
You guys invented communism
>>
>>3110730
>The world would be a better place if the Europeans didn't dominate the modern era and if you so much as question my delusion then you should just check your fucking privilege your bigoted arse back to /pol/
>drops replica harry potter wand for dramatic effect
>>
>>3110730
Fuck off sectarian. You've just demonstrated OP's point entirely. If you want to, make a well reasoned argument about why you think this thread is offensive. You've just sat there and shouted RACIST like a child with no manners. Which is what you probably are boy.

So unless you want to educate yourself you'll always be a boy.
>>
>>3110719
Based vietnam
>>
>>3110748
And now it is kept in this world almost exclusively by insecure shitskins (who have no reason to be insecure) and women.
>>
>>3110840
What country actually uses communism these days?
>>
>>3110748
Jews arent european they come from the middle east
>>
>>3110730
>RAYCIST !!! RAYCIST !!!! RAYCIST CIS-GENDER WHITE MALE !!!!

You'll be happy there >>>/r/eddit
>>
File: Joseph_Marchand.jpg (132KB, 496x623px) Image search: [Google]
Joseph_Marchand.jpg
132KB, 496x623px
>>3110719
Joseph Marchand
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Marchand
>Marchand was born in Passavant, in the Doubs department of France. In 1833, he joined the Lê Văn Khôi revolt by Lê Văn Khôi, son of the late governor of southern Vietnam Lê Văn Duyệt. Khoi and Marchand vowed to overthrow Emperor Minh Mạng and replace him with My Duong, the son of Minh Mạng's late elder brother Nguyễn Phúc Cảnh, who were both Catholics. Marchand and Khoi appealed to the Catholics to join in overthrowing Minh Mạng and installing a Catholic emperor. They quickly seized the Citadel of Saigon and the uprising lasted two years.
>He was arrested and executed in 1835 in Saigon[2] and subsequently made a Catholic martyr, by having his flesh pulled by tongs[3] (the torture of a thousand cuts).

So, he basically helped start a Catholic version of the Taiping Rebellion in Vietnam versus its lawful government, suffering therefore the legally mandated bog-standard punishment in Chinese-influenced East Asia for traitors to the country.

Wow, totally innocent guy you have there, OP.
>>
File: lynchmob.jpg (745KB, 1024x900px) Image search: [Google]
lynchmob.jpg
745KB, 1024x900px
>>3110719
Truly grateful that the most civilized race conquered the globe.
>>
File: IMG_3955.png (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3955.png
2MB, 2048x1536px
>>3111004
>lynching niggers gives me the biggest hard on
>>
>>3110812
IDK senpai why does one have to dominate why can't both develop at the same rate thus neither would try to fuck each other
>>
>>3110719

Meanwhile, Europeans were doing stuff like hanging a guy until he was half dead, reviving him, cutting his genitals off, cutting his stomach open and pulling out the entrails, thowing the entrails in a fire and then cutting him into 4 pieces.
>>
File: reaction 5.jpg (46KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
reaction 5.jpg
46KB, 480x640px
>>3111008
Good question, maybe because we're still horny parochial superstitious fiercely competitive great apes.
I guess it would be nice if we were all equal and capable of peace, isn't the history just a reflection on the fact we're not though?
Some people were always going to achieve dominance and shape the world, this isn't a partisan idea, it's Hegelian and even Marxists are convinced that eventually it will be them.
Looking at the viable contenders aren't you kind of glad it was Europeans and I suppose more specifically the British?
Do people honestly think we'd be in a better place if it were any of the following who became the worlds first global superpower:

>Arabs
>Aztecs
>Chinese
>Mughals
>Mongols
>Ottomans

or anyone else really, knowing what we know.

If so, please explain.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.