[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

alt-WW2 thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 20150515_invade.jpg (31KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
20150515_invade.jpg
31KB, 620x413px
After Spain finally agreed to join the Axis in 1941, he thought this was a perfect opporutunity to take all the nations lost to the USA.
Franco Ordered Manuel Llopis and the rest of the Puerto Rican army to attack Cuba and seize the entire Carribean.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manuel_Goded_Llopis
>>
>>3108258
Western front in Europe holds off Britain and the US for a little longer, Eastern front turns into a stalemate. The US makes more atomic bombs than IOTL and drops them on two German cities and their largest military complex.
>>
>>3108644
Mexico is still hesitant to join the Allies still
>>
>>3108258

You realize that Spain had a pitifully tiny navy at this point in time right? A handful of destroyers, a few light cruisers, and that's it.
>>
>>3109348
heehee, do you know the blue division?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Division
>>
>>3109348
and besides, when Salazar allow portugal to be annexed by Spain, her navy will be greater.
>>
>>3109672
why would he do that
>>
>>3109672
>In the beginning of the War, the Portuguese Navy included six destroyers, seven avisos, three submarines, three torpedo boats, five gunships, two river gunboats, three patrol boats, two mine warfare vessels, four survey vessels, two support vessels and two training ships.
So this...is the power...of the Portuguese navy...woah.
>>
>>3108258
>Puerto Rican army
What are they going to do, throw their chancletas at us?
>>
>>3108258
They would lose faster because the allies could just invade Spain and Italy at the same time and crush their pitiful armies.
>>
>>3111220
not really, because France would be decimated in just one week.

>>3109710
Because he helped Franco get into power dumbass
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.