[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't Hitler just crown himself Kaiser?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: kaiser_hitler.jpg (132KB, 687x850px) Image search: [Google]
kaiser_hitler.jpg
132KB, 687x850px
Why didn't Hitler just crown himself Kaiser?
>>
>>3107271
because he was a drug addled poofter manlet
>>
>>3107271
Why would he demote himself like that?
>>
he was more a clerk than a kaiser, also his military rank was plebeian
>>
>>3107271
No clue, but I know he tried to paint the Germans as victors over the Romans and their descendents. So labeling himself with a Roman title doesn't seem very consistent.
>>
>>3107271
monarchy was abolished faggot
>>
>>3107271
For one there was sitll an aristocracy which would not have accepted it.

Second Nazism has its routes in a blue collar political movement and the title would have alienated his base
>>
>>3107271
He was already the Queen
>>
>>3107271
Because the last kaiser was an bumbling idiot and Hitler always tried to appeal to the common man.
>>
File: Night of the Long Knives.jpg (95KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Night of the Long Knives.jpg
95KB, 1920x1080px
>>3107271

His entire movement relied on discrediting German conservatives as weaklings and traitors. The Germany's most prominent Conservative leaders who still opposed Hitler were massacred on the Night of the Long Knives alongside the SA.
>>
>>3107271
If you would read the first 100 pages of Mein Kampf, you could see why. Hitler recognized the power in being "Of the people" as opposed to the aristocracy.
>>
>>3107271
Because the Nazis were revisionists who wanted to destroy history (and thus the Jews.)
>>3107276
You know you're spreading nazi memes?
>>
>all this meme answers
>>
>>3107271
because muh can't alienate the bourgeoisie

napoleon crowned himself because he didn't need the bourgeoisie to actively support him
>>
File: fabulous.gif (729KB, 253x202px) Image search: [Google]
fabulous.gif
729KB, 253x202px
>>3107271

didn't want to cramp his modernist style
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.