[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't the American diseases kill the Spanish?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1f914.png (3KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1f914.png
3KB, 128x128px
Why didn't the American diseases kill the Spanish?
>>
Because Europeans lived in filth and their diseases were more numerous and more potent. However, syphilis did come from the Amerindians, and it did kill alot of euros. Just not on the scale of smallpox, etc.
>>
>>3106166
They all ready got diseases from the filthy disgusting mongols which are related to the ameridians.
>>
>>3106166
Europeans had been exposed to those diseases for thousands of years. Conversely, the natives gave Europeans syphilis which killed many of them
>>
>>3106234
This. And smallpox still killed Europeans, it just didn't affect them as badly as it did the native Americans.
>>
Just to clarify, the "filth" the Europeans dwelled in was really was just the result of domesticating so many animals and not only being in contact with these herds but also dwelling in cramped unsanitary cities
>>
>>3106166

As a non-troll answer, Spaniards had the chance to acclimate themselves to the New World in the Antilles for years bofre jumping to the mainland.
>>
>>3106435

The fuck??

The real answer is that Eurasia and Africa had 10 times more people
>>
>>3106166
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEYh5WACqEk&t=654s
>>
>>3106466
>>3106435
No these are retarded explanations.
>>3106397
>>3106234
>>3106211
These are actual non troll answers. Sometimes I wonder if people were taught this in their schools at all. It's basic history.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.