[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did this happen?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170316-163042.png (974KB, 1080x1271px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170316-163042.png
974KB, 1080x1271px
Where the islands of the caribean hell on earth?
>>
>>3104909

Highly doubt it.
>>
>>3104909
Black Legend.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170719-033904~2.png (406KB, 1080x998px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170719-033904~2.png
406KB, 1080x998px
Dogs have to eat
>>
I don't know about this specific scene but it was pretty fucking horrible
>>
>>3104912
what if it was jews
>>
Well Columbus brought fucking criminals. What would happen if we left armed criminals in an island alone with vulnerable tribe people.
>>
>>3104909
Anyone have any book recommendations on stuff like this?
>>
>>3104948
Australia
>>
>>3104918
this
>>
I mean...
>The Island Carib word karibna meant "person". It became the origin of the English "cannibal".[14] Although, among the Caribs, it was apparently associated with rituals related to the eating of war enemies, some Europeans believed the Caribs practised general cannibalism. However, these claims prove to be unsubstantiated and there is no evidence suggesting that native Caribbean people practiced any form of cannibalism. Claims of the practice were based on European misconceptions. Historical anthropologist Nicola Foote asserts that there is 'no firm evidence that cannibalism ever existed.'[15]

>The Caribs had a tradition of keeping bones of their ancestors in their houses. Missionaries, such as Père Jean Baptiste Labat and Cesar de Rochefort, described the practice as part of a belief that the ancestral spirits would always look after the bones and protect their descendants. The Caribs have been described as vicious and violent people in the history of the people who battled against other tribes.

>Italian explorer Giovanni da Verrazzano was killed and said to have been eaten by Carib natives on what is now Guadeloupe (French West Indies) in 1528 (before called Karukera by the Amerindian people which means “the island of beautiful waters”), during his third voyage to North America, after exploring Florida, the Bahamas and the Lesser Antilles.
>>
>>3107474
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannibalism_in_humans#Early_modern_era
>>
>>3104909
The spaniards and portugese were the most brutal colonizers. I think it stems from the moorish blood
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.