[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw the bad guys won

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: 1848_berlin.jpg (720KB, 1188x675px) Image search: [Google]
1848_berlin.jpg
720KB, 1188x675px
>tfw the bad guys won
>>
>>3104404
fuck
>>
File: 1848 Traum.jpg (645KB, 2050x1442px) Image search: [Google]
1848 Traum.jpg
645KB, 2050x1442px
>>3104404
what could have been...
>>
A free, republican Germany without Pr*ssian aristocratic and militaristic influence? A damn shame it never came to be.
>>
File: berlin.jpg (24KB, 400x289px) Image search: [Google]
berlin.jpg
24KB, 400x289px
>>3104404
>tfw the bad guys won
>>
>>3104732
>implying Germany wasn't the Carthag of the Anglo-Jew Empire that needed to be destroyed no matter what
>>
Just discovered that the Austro-Prussian war is called the German (civil) war in Germany. Makes kind of sense, although other nations fought there as well.
>>
File: Deutscher Krieg.png (402KB, 1340x1363px) Image search: [Google]
Deutscher Krieg.png
402KB, 1340x1363px
>>3105770
Being a bit nitpicky it wasn't really a civil war though, the opposing parties were states.
>>
>>3105527
We'd be living on the moon by now
>>
>>3105527
To be fair, hitler did violate the molotov-ribbentrop pact, invade russia and try to wipe out them out for being slavs. If I'm not mistaken he also didn't want to take prisoners making sure that the ruskies would fight to the death. They might have prefered nazi rule over Stalin's bullshit - if they were given the opportunity.
>>
>>3105770
I never heard anyone talk about it as a civil war, and I'm german. The term "civil war" is mostly used for the post-WWI uprisings.
>>
>>3105770
>>3105933
Nobody would call it civil war (Bürgerkrieg), I've heard it been called the "brother's war" (Bruderkrieg), since it's between to related states, a civil war would occur inside one state (remember, the HRE was long gone)
>>
File: bayerische-armee-1866.jpg (187KB, 581x801px) Image search: [Google]
bayerische-armee-1866.jpg
187KB, 581x801px
The bavarian army ... drinking beer in 1866
>>
The Frankfurt parliament wasn't exactly a beacon of stability and cooperation with lots of in-fighting and deadlock decisions like ratifying the Malmo treaty, but it was still better than the autocracy of Prussians.
>>
>>3106105
Hmm.. they look.. pretty dark..
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.