[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Great fuck ups of history?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 10

Great fuck ups of history?
>>
>>3102423
Did the fucking canadian really write his name on the wrong line? That's some high level spaghetti dropping for sure.
>>
>>3102496

Indeed he did, the Japanese protested at having to sign such a muddied document, delaying the proceedings, so one of the military reps crossed out all the affected names and penciled in the correct ones, his signature is at each correction.

The document was then given back to the Japanese to sign.
>>
>>3102496
In this case it sounds like a solid humiliation for the surrenderies, when the victors don't give a fuck like this.
>>
Fucking leaves
>>
Wasn't the dude blind in one eye and old as balls?
>>
File: Karansebes.png (24KB, 321x356px) Image search: [Google]
Karansebes.png
24KB, 321x356px
>>3102423
>>
>>3102634
Wasn't this just a rumour? IIRCI couldn't find a legit source for this one.
>>
>>3102649
Yeah that seems more likely but I really like the idea of this being true. I want to believe.
>>
>be Ivan the Terrible
>have a bad temper
>have one decent son and heir with a wife and their own child on the way
>see his pregnant wife dressed in very light clothing around the palace
>chimp out and beat the shit out of her for dressing like a slut
>she has a miscarriage
>angry son complains to you about you beating up his wife
>chimp out and beat the shit out of him
>he dies
>>
>>3104238
>your only other son is a retard
>so ends the mighty Rurikid dynasty and the Time of Troubles begins

pottery
>>
>could've become the ruler of the throne of the nation which the people basically begged you to take
>get autistic flares and reject on the basis of muh piousness and devout
>>
>>3102423
The persian dude who got btfo by mongols
>>
>>3102496
The leaf is behind every shitpost you know
>>
File: canadian shit eating grin.png (145KB, 910x723px) Image search: [Google]
canadian shit eating grin.png
145KB, 910x723px
>>3102423
>>
>>3104268
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_II_of_Khwarezm
This dude? He's one who had the Mongol ambassadors killed.
>>
>>3104313
Yup
>>
>>3102496
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>3102496
It was on purpose
>>
File: image.png (44KB, 706x834px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
44KB, 706x834px
>>3102423
>>
>>3102529
This sounds like the kind of thing that would really trigger a nip as well. Pretty funny.
>>
>>
>>3104238
Classic slavs. Hitler was right.
>>
File: instrument-of-surrender-02-l.jpg (57KB, 626x821px) Image search: [Google]
instrument-of-surrender-02-l.jpg
57KB, 626x821px
>>3102423
>>3102496
>>3102529

you got memed lads
>>
>>3105513

actually looking further there seems to be two examples of the document floating around.

I've seen the story about it, but just on a few news sites and not well sourced.
>>
>>3105513
>>3105537

I stand corrected, this is the copy kept on the Missouri.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.