[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dunkirk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: aa.jpg (173KB, 1196x837px) Image search: [Google]
aa.jpg
173KB, 1196x837px
What about this, /his/?

>The 2nd North African Division at Dunkirk formed a valiant rearguard, crucial to the evacuation of 338,000 British, French, and Belgian troops.

>The Cambridge History of the Second World War: Volume 1, Fighting the War
Volume 1 p 103

/pol/ won't like it, I guess?
>>
The 2nd North African Infantry Division (French: 2e Division d'infanterie nord-africaine, 2e DINA) was a French Army formation during World War II.
The Division was created in March 1936 and was dissolved in May 1940 following the invasion of France. The Division was commanded by Generals Fernand Lescanne (to January 1940) and Pierre Dame.[1]
During the Battle of France in May 1940 the division was made up of the following units:
11 Zouaves Regiment
13 Algerian Tirailleurs Regiment
22 Algerian Tirailleurs Regiment
92 Reconnaissance Battalion
40 North African Artillery Regiment
240 North African Artillery Regiment.
It was an active division which existed during peacetime. The Zouaves Regiments were made up from European settlers in Algeria and some recruited from France. The other regiments were made up of native troops from Algeria.
>>
>>3102323
/his/ is not /pol/, including the "/pol/ btfo" threads native to the board.
you're inviting the cancer.
>>
>>3102345
let's say it's a containment thread, then?
also, i'd like to shitpost against nazi wannabee on other boards with proper /his/ material
is this too much to ask, kind sir?
>>
File: IMG_4577.jpg (296KB, 676x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4577.jpg
296KB, 676x960px
>>3102390
sorry bud that's fine.
i hope your thread goes well!
>>
>>3102405
thanks
cool bunny
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.