[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

German empire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 20150515_invade.jpg (69KB, 400x721px) Image search: [Google]
20150515_invade.jpg
69KB, 400x721px
2nd reich = best reich
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx41xpTbDRs
>>
>German anything
>Good
>>
>>3100422
>never heard of German engineering.
>>
File: 1848 Berliner Barrikaden.jpg (380KB, 1638x1420px) Image search: [Google]
1848 Berliner Barrikaden.jpg
380KB, 1638x1420px
>>3100422
fuck off
>>3100397
1848>1949>1871>1933
>>
>>3100510
This and so much this. I can't believe that we choose to let Bonn be the capital after 1949 and then choosed to move it to fuckin berlin again. I wish we'd been successfull back then. Would have made it better for all of us.
>>
File: DeutschesArmee.png (2MB, 2500x1402px) Image search: [Google]
DeutschesArmee.png
2MB, 2500x1402px
>>3100491
>>
>>3100796
imagine you're working in German R&D in 1944 and the Wehrmacht desperately needs new soldiers for the collapsing eastern front.
What do you do?
1) Say the existing designs are fine and go to the front or
2) Tell Hitler and his autist buddies you have a new superweapon 9000 that will turn the tide
>>
File: Fw_Trieflugel.jpg (129KB, 1122x1011px) Image search: [Google]
Fw_Trieflugel.jpg
129KB, 1122x1011px
>>3100999
The obvious choice
>>
blabla german empire blabla germany is so interesting
>>
>>3100771
honestly the german politic frankfurt chosen is worst than bonn as the imperial politics of the 19th and 20th century prove german capital grand and impression.
kant spoke about importance of Germanic capital through wealth and accumulation of riches. I think German majority would agree frankfurt more than bonn but still as inferior as two pieces Berlin with Russia colonies set like Kantian philosophy described politics of his period
>>
>>3103436
Though earlier hitler visionary of "Germania" grand impression capital of Germanic empire three under speer architecture never made, in Bonn new colony government half Germany did try to relive imagination of new capital, not impression but function and simple, same as Russian Berlin in colony zone sunrise, with Marx architecture and future visionary. Both plans never made, interpreted as sad - could be. But its sure the capital of Germanic is still a great influential on Europe politics, and change great change for other nations ever since kant and imperialist Germany
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.