[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this place obsessed with the ottoman empire and turks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Hidir emmi.jpg (89KB, 663x684px) Image search: [Google]
Hidir emmi.jpg
89KB, 663x684px
Why is this place obsessed with the ottoman empire and turks in general?
Actually its not only /his/ the same thing happens on /int/.
>>
>>3100215
They have an interesting history, lots of meme potential and are a neverending source of (you)s.
>>
>>3100215
>>3100217
Roaches are gross
>>
>>3100217
T.Turk

>>3100215
Because it's full of roaches and Balkanian autists
>>
>>3100215
Let's see in which events the ottomans played a big role
>fall of Constantinople
>Siege of Vienna
>Take over of mesopotamia
>Greek, Serb and Bulgarian rebellions
>Both balkanik wars
>WW1
Pretty important even if you don't like them.
>>
File: turkposting in a nutshell.jpg (223KB, 1463x737px) Image search: [Google]
turkposting in a nutshell.jpg
223KB, 1463x737px
>>3100215
Because of aussie shitposters making everyone hate them to the point that half of the threads are balkanfags/byzaboos trying to spite them while the other half is just trolls looking for their quick (you)'s cause the aussie LARPer showed them how easy this board gets butthurt because of threads like that.
>>
>>3100255
Even before the australian everyone was hating on turks and getting buttflustered.
Actually it was nice to see all these /pol/fags getting triggered this much, I do mis the australian from time to time he was amusing.
>>
>>3100255
AusTards still butthurt over Gallipoli
>>
>>3100215
Any state with an empire gets obsessed over here.

Sorry we can't make safe spaces for Balkanshits.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.