[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wish the Romans had won the battle of teutoburg forest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: images-3.jpg (31KB, 509x289px) Image search: [Google]
images-3.jpg
31KB, 509x289px
I was born so called "jewish", although I hate judaism and all other religions. I am 100% atheist.
It has always boiled my blood to know what the germans did to us the so called "jews".
I wish the Romans had won the battle of teutoburg forest, and then continued to conquer "germania" , make it a Roman province and slaughter the entirety of the germanic tribes.
Then hitler and the nazis would have never came into existence.
>>
>>3099149
Because they're smarter than you and it's their destiny to dominate the world, cuckboi.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170718-022001.jpg (808KB, 1080x2696px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170718-022001.jpg
808KB, 1080x2696px
>>3099145
I wish the Romans had done that AND wiped your kind off the face of the earth in retribution for the 400,000 innocent greeks and romans your kind killed during the Kitos war. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitos_War
>>
If only you had all stayed in Palestine...
>>
>>3099145
this is my favorite /his/ meme. anyone have screencaps of the others? they always get deleted
>>
>jew
>hates it
>blames germans
Gee
>>
>>3099545
what meme?
>>
>>3099560
google "site:boards.4chan.org I was born so called "jewish" although I"

Newfags all over this thread.
>>
Thousands of years and still a perfidious, scheming parasite. Let's get ready for yet another pogrom, not that they'll learn anything from it, they never do.
>>
File: LOL-ARABS-BTFO.jpg (100KB, 999x665px) Image search: [Google]
LOL-ARABS-BTFO.jpg
100KB, 999x665px
>>3099497
Damn I never knew that. That makes me even more proud to be a Hebrew. My ancestors slaughtered Greeks and Roman civilians brutally, they even killed that one Narazene boy the Goyim seem to obsess over.
>>
File: IMG_3868.jpg (205KB, 1197x854px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3868.jpg
205KB, 1197x854px
>>3099145
Don't worry lads Rome 2.0 is working on it.
>>
These just keep getting more and more elaborate
>>
>>3100086
They're so great. Truly a testament to our mutual Friend and His creation.
>>
>>3100091
The snake one was the best
>>
>>3099565

It's not a meme if it's forced by one autist
>>
>>3100143
I'm pretty sure only the Jap, Arab, Black and Goodbye ones are, everything else is a parody
>>
>>3100143
Yeah most of these threads have like 2-3 posters for 20+ posts, pretty obvious it's one guy with a computer/smartphone (kinda like that pathetic scatophile on /b/)
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.