[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How common was cuckolding in antiquity? What wee the reasons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1125.png (245KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1125.png
245KB, 640x360px
How common was cuckolding in antiquity? What wee the reasons for social acceptance or scorn?
>>
>>3098512
Common.

In pre Islamic Arabia men of a lower status would want there wives to have children of men of a higher status, so they would allow a wealthy man to have sex with his wife to have a child of half noble birth. Women would also let multiple men have sex with them and when she got pregnant she would be allowed to choose the father. This ended with the introduction of Islam.

Women in France also had a taste for African men since the enlightenment times (if I remember correctly). They aristocratic upper class women would apparently have affairs with black men in a bizarre fetish.

The Etruscan's had a similar practice of the pre Islamic Arabs apparently, the women were very free to "sleep" with whoever they pleased and were allowed to determine the paternity.

There were and are many other bizarre practices all over the world.
>>
>>3098697
>Women in France also had a taste for African men since the enlightenment times (if I remember correctly). They aristocratic upper class women would apparently have affairs with black men in a bizarre fetish.

That was for women and men. The amount of slavefucking that went on in Louisiana and Haiti was unreal. It's not a coincidence that France had Europe's first black general.
>>
>>3098512
This is an awful thread and should be removed.

>>3098697
You're a moron who is espousing nothing but garbage.

>>3098704
You're also trash.
>>
>>3098712
>>
>>3098704
Yes, descendants of plantation owners in the south also have high African admixture. I learned about the French thing for blacks in one of Crowley's book's I read a long time ago so I don't remember it very well.
>>3098712
ouch.
>>
>>3098512
Roman men could kill theur wives for suspecting infidelity.

Hellenics were similar.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.