[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This screencap seems to come up a lot, so I thought it would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Holocaust Revision Meme.png (617KB, 1804x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Holocaust Revision Meme.png
617KB, 1804x2160px
This screencap seems to come up a lot, so I thought it would be worthwhile for us to make an edit with the answers inlined, to save everyone time and possibly enlighten anons who would otherwise be taken in by the question-begging and blatant lying. Anyone with expertise or time to do basic googling is welcome to contribute.

I've put in rough answers where I felt confident about my sources. The ones I haven't tried to answer are mainly non-arguments or deal with things I'm not familiar with, for example, I've never read Angel at the Fence or The Painted Bird. Please correct mistakes or offer better answers if you see any. Sources welcome.
>>
Arguing with neo-Nazis is kind of a lost cause on /his/. The mental gymnastics they will go through to stick to their message are just unreal. Try going into one of those "Nazi Germany could have won if only they did x" and explaining why that's wrong, it's like arguing with a brick wall.
>>
>>3098419
I know, but half the point is to provide factual answers for uninformed readers who might otherwise be swayed reading this shit in good faith. Once upon a time I was one of the people who honestly thought that gas chambers were a clear exaggeration, just because I hadn't seen anyone refute what were in hindsight obvious falsehoods.
>>
You jews are obsessed!
>>
Regarding supposed Jewish deceptiveness: why would both the USSR and the NATO powers have supported a Holocaust hoax, when if they all knew the truth they could have used this truth to hurt the other side's PR? You'd think that the US would have revealed the truth in order to help rehabilitate the image of its West German allies, or the USSR would have revealed the truth in order to help in its backing of anti-Israel Arab powers in the 70s. And if, as someone will inevitably claim, both the USSR and the West were secretly controlled by the Jews, then what was the Cold War? A giant hoax itself? What then isn't a hoax?
>>
The fact that the Holocaust is "used as a political weapon" has no bearing on whether it happened or not. Instead of blaming Jews for a supposed Holocaust hoax, as stormtards do, you may as well blame Hitler for chimping out and therefore leading to this PR disaster for European nationalism.
>>
As for "no captured diaries or journals", what about the so-called memoirs of Rudolf Höss, in which the workings of Auschwitz are described in detail? Of course, stormtards will say that these were faked or written under duress - but then the question is, what sort of document would they NOT claim this about?
>>
File: IMG_1636.png (11KB, 590x752px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1636.png
11KB, 590x752px
>>3098354
I could easily refute every single one of those red line edits you made but I don't have time for shariablue shills so I'm going to bed. The universe will unfold as it should anyways.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.