[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Why was this nazi allowed to become Pope?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Benedykt_XVI_(2010-10-17)_4.jpg (108KB, 691x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Benedykt_XVI_(2010-10-17)_4.jpg
108KB, 691x1000px
Why was this hitler worshipping german allowed to become Pope?
As someone who was born "jewish"
I have zero respect for him.
I am sure as a kid he admired hitler and supported his actions against us the so called "jews".
And I am sure as hell he still admires him.
>>
1)He wasn't a nazi. He was forcibly pressed into the hitler youth to serve in an AA battery. Conscription isn't supporting, anon
2)He fucking deserted, so no, he wasn't a nazi
3)He's not even Pope any more
>>
>>
>>3098011
Why on earth was this degenerate german nazi autist allowed to have the most important position in Christianity?
>>
>>3097984
>I am sure as a kid he admired hitler
Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. We don't know. We do know, however, that his family in general, and his father in particular, detested the nazis. That he was a member of the Hitler Youth isn't particularly noteworthy as it was mandatory at the time.
>>
File: 5.jpg (102KB, 681x360px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
102KB, 681x360px
>>3097984
>2013
>>
>>3097984
To my knowledge he wasn't a Nazi and his family hated Hitlers regime because they gassed a down syndrome family member of his. Also pope Benedict is kind of a liberal who's stated that he deeply respects Jews and Judaism(false ecumenism.) Which he was taught in the 1950s seminary by a liberal professor who corrupted theological learning for other German seminarians.
>>
>>3098064

I'm pretty sure that that distinction goes to God or Jesus or somesuch.
>>
>>3097984
It's time to stop.
>>
>>3097984
Fee-fi-fo-fum I smell the shitstink of /pol/scum.
>>
File: card_900457406.jpg (36KB, 250x340px) Image search: [Google]
card_900457406.jpg
36KB, 250x340px
he was/is anything but not a nazi just because he was born that time in germnay ... in the end he wasn´t that bad
>>
>>3097984
>why was this hitler worshipping german allowed to become pope
>2005 was 25 years ago
my how time flies
>>
I wasn't much a fan of Benedict when he was pontiff, but I do have to say that I was rather impressed with his decision to resign when he felt he was no longer physically able to effectively carry out his duties, as he had criticized John Paul II for not doing so when his health faded, which left the church without leadership during the priest molestation scandals.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.