[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When and how did Europeans get blacked?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (941KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
941KB, 2048x1536px
Where did they get their African DNA?
>>
>>3097529
Portugal.
>>
>>3097529

Black slaves of the Roman empire.
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 562x447px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 562x447px
>>3097550
How do you know they were slaves. Especially considering it was whites that were enslaved.
>>
>>3097566

Are you suggesting they were kings?
>>
>>3097572
Perhaps some form of aristocracy, Kangz if you will
>>
Historical borders are not hermetic seals. One village over is easily within marrying distance.
>>
I heard most African dna was really fucking old. Paleolithic remnants probably. Source: i don't remember but seems legit
>>
>>3097529
>>3097566
Okay, so my Roman history is a little iffy, but here goes:
If you didn't submit, Rome murdered your men, raped your women, and enslaved your children.
Carthage was a big fucking deal, commercially speaking, and doubtless attracted sub-saharan mercantile franchises through its long history. There were likely rich, influential black senators - after all, the Carthaginians only allowed wealthy people into its senate. Noble blood, but not rich? Sorry, I know your great-ancestor founded the city but you're too poor to hang with us now.
There must have been quite a large black population, even if the city founders were olive skinned Phoenicians (who descended from Greeks, who descended from Steppe peoples.)
Then Rome raped and burnt Carthage to the ground because Cato the Elder was feared the Carthaginian warrior. Who wouldn't, after the spectre of Cannae? They got really, really close to total annihilation.
Fuck that, Cartago delende est.
So a lot of that black blood ended up in Roman slave markets, and the Romans didn't have much qualms about freedmen (unlike antebellum South US) so when a black slave got freed, he was okay in the eyes of his fellow plebs and could seed any race on his social strata. Race wasn't as big a deal, it was about direct ancestry, and only the Patricians had ancestry that mattered.
Not to mention all the hot Nubian ass passing into the Empire via Egypt.
So yeah, the Romans had equal opportunity slavery, but more importantly, they had a massive empire that lasted 4 centuries and provided a stable enough avenue for an enterprising sub-saharan merchant to wet his dick in all manner of strange, from bronze to ivory, and for enterprising white men to dip theirs in all manner of strange, from snow to coal.
>>
>>3097529
Portugal, Spain and parts of Italy were under Muslim rule for hundreds of years. The Muslim's fucked the locals and left a genetic imprint.
>>
>>3097529
It's actually simple. Jews have it through ancient mixing, Southern Italians have it through being PHOENICIAN'D
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.