[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be humanity >be doing absolutely fucking nothing for 200,000

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1500032480286.jpg (8KB, 462x434px) Image search: [Google]
1500032480286.jpg
8KB, 462x434px
>be humanity
>be doing absolutely fucking nothing for 200,000 years
>then suddenly BAM! civilization
>>
If you honestly think it was that sudden then you need to get off this board, christfag.

>>>/pol/
>>
Except the Ebonoid galactic empire had dominated thousands of star systems in that time period until they reached Earth via a melanin powered stargate, spent thousands of years creating civilization and inventing technology until the white cave people used their tricknology to overthrow the prosperous empire.
>>
>>3096440
Calm your tits dude
>>
>>3096448
>dude
>>>/r/eddit

get the fuck away. you'd know about the Finno-Korean War happened way before your arbitrary threshold
>>
>>3096448

I'm inclined to believe it's always the same faggot from posting these exact same posts

Dude, by doing this you're part of the problem, you don't whine about shitposters, you ignore them.

But again, it is summer, and if you are a newfag, lurk moar.
>>
>>3096445
It was actually the Ancient Finnic Galactic Fleet IX under the command of Spärde Pasanen who seeded life to Earth. Wewuz dynasty of the ancient Kang kingdom is a result of that.
>>
>>3096524

I heard a conflicting theoriy that the We wuz Kangdom came from the orion galaxy instead and that both it and the ancient finns have been locked in an eternal galatic conflict instead.
>>
>>3096445
>>3096524

Fuck off

Anyway, you can't have complex civilizations without agriculture and it just happens IT WASNT FUCKING INVENTED 20000 YEARS AGO
>>
File: 1496177991294.png (1MB, 3630x1615px) Image search: [Google]
1496177991294.png
1MB, 3630x1615px
>>3096420
> implying
>>
>>3096420
I took cavemen a while to figure out agriculture.
>>
>>3096606

I thought the Kangdoms came after the finns, inbetween them and the rise of Hwan

Is my meme historiography outdated?
>>
>>3096656
Dont forget the Ebonioids and the Albanoids
>>
>>3096420
Maybe they had to hide from the dinosaurs
>>
>>3096736

But that's part of Yakub's civil war, right in the mid-late Wewuz Kangdom era.
>>
>>3096524
>>3096538
>>3096445
Faggots

It was the HWAN EMPIRE
>>
What if the Koreans won the war?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.