[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the deal with this man ? Was he an evil dictator Was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Benito_Mussolini_Duce.jpg (462KB, 1200x1787px) Image search: [Google]
Benito_Mussolini_Duce.jpg
462KB, 1200x1787px
What was the deal with this man ?
Was he an evil dictator
Was he a good politician
Was he good for Italy
Because I just don't know
>>
>>3095922
>What was the deal with this man ?
He's a very dynamic and important figure during a volatile time of history.
>Was he an evil dictator
Not really. Only if you're a tankie LARPer or something.
>Was he a good politician
Yes, his only mistake was allying with Hitler.
>Was he good for Italy
Pretty every Italian from that time who isn't a communist or mafia member will say that Mussolini was good for Italy.
>>
File: greece.jpg (40KB, 479x444px) Image search: [Google]
greece.jpg
40KB, 479x444px
>>3095922
>>
>>3096087
He dragged Italy into war and lost, how can Italians view him fondly
>>
>God does not exist—religion in science is an absurdity, in practice an immorality and in men a disease.
- Benito Mussolini

I don't get fascists. I thought they were supposed to be trad, but they aren't at all.
>>
He made the trains run on time.
>>
>>3096246
Fascists are whatever they think appeals to the masses. Usually tradition appeals to the masses so they tend to go that direction.
>>
>>3096316
Or they tell people they're being exploited and to attack other demographics to redistribute wealth.
>>
>>3096246
They're sort of neo-traditional, if I had to attempt to find a word for it. They believe in heirarchy and order much like traditional societies but without much of the things the peons who made up society enjoyed.
>>
>>3096246

Where did the meme that Fascists are traditional come from? Fascism is as revolutionary as the communists at the time was.

'Lets take society and evolve it into something new using memes of old things' is not the same thing as actually wanting old things.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.