[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Indoeuropeans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

>go back in time
>locate PIE urheimat
>kill them all
>PIE expansion never happens
How does the ensuing world peace affect the development of mankind?
>>
>>3095757
Not much, civilization would have developed anyway in Europe, Minoans were already fully civilized and civilizations were starting to develop in western Europe, it would've gone down more or less the same
>>
Europe would be a Mediterranean shithole, Jesus Christ.
Just imagine a continent full of Sardinians.
Swedish Sardinians, Irish Sardinians, Moldovan Sardinians.

WORST timeline.
>>
File: antin.jpg (164KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
antin.jpg
164KB, 720x960px
>>3095833
Imagine how many different Nuraghi
>>
>>3095833
>Swedish Sardinians
Scandinavia would be fully Sami/Uralic tho
>>
>>3095868

No. Funnelbeaker culture was genetically derived from Balkan Neolithic as were all other Neolithic cultures in Europe.
>>
>>3095923
>be sardinian
>get frost
Nigga...
>>
File: guerriero 96.jpg (212KB, 1025x1600px) Image search: [Google]
guerriero 96.jpg
212KB, 1025x1600px
>>3095923
This explains the vikings
>>
Pretty sure europe would still rise as it didn't really benefit that much from the aryans. The base genetic stock was quality enough, but the aryans did bring the intense patriarchal warlike action oriented culture. I'd imagine a more peaceful equally as advanced europe of weird kingdoms we can't even imagine.

The losers would be the ones who needed the enrichment of the aryans, persia and india. Both of which would be shitholes basically
>>
>>3096031
Indians had already created the Harappan civilization before the Indo-Europeans arrived doe
>>
File: indiaciv.jpg (155KB, 600x816px) Image search: [Google]
indiaciv.jpg
155KB, 600x816px
>>3096031
India was ultra civilized before Aryéns showed up
>>
>>3095833
That would be awesome imagine summertime scandis bearing their breasts all the time, covering up for the winter.
>>
>>3096031
The only thing aryans gave to the indian subcontinent was the caste system, the sanskritization, some militar tech and some deities.

Harappa had cities, sewer system, writing, yoga, etc.

No idea abour Elam (Iranian plateau) but it was probably sumerian influenced.
>>
All this anti-PIE larping in an Indo-European language. How quaint.
>>
File: _indus.jpg (60KB, 800x425px) Image search: [Google]
_indus.jpg
60KB, 800x425px
>>3096098
There's like a 1500 years gap between Harappa civilization and subhuman sanskrit civilization, those niggers really fucked everything up
>>
File: 1454643393469.jpg (2MB, 6252x4087px) Image search: [Google]
1454643393469.jpg
2MB, 6252x4087px
>>3095868
That would be awesome
>>
>>3096126

Uralic people are not Pre-IE in Scandinavia.

http://www.biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2017/03/03/113241.full.pdf

Besides, Finno-Ugric people are heavily influenced by IE both genetically and linguistically. Uralic without IE influence means black haired people from Siberia speaking something very Siberian.
>>
>>3096144
So the original dwellers of Siberia were black? When they were repleted by "Asians"?
>>
>>3096152

No I'm talking about black hair not skin.
Finns and Estonians are not blonde because of Uralic genes but Indo-European.
>>
>>3096144
>black haired
>>3096152
Eh... I am blind.
>>
>>3096126
>the finnish khanate would be real
Neat
>>
File: sardinaingirldesulo.jpg (141KB, 429x660px) Image search: [Google]
sardinaingirldesulo.jpg
141KB, 429x660px
>>3095833
Not so bad
>>
>>3095757
Either other steppe cultures spreads language every where, or we end up with multiple language isolates spreading around their respective regions.

If the former, we could be all speaking a form of turkic.

If the latter, most probably, mesopotamia would be speaking languages originating from summero-akkadian, north africa a form of Egyptian, indians a form of early dravidians, yuropoors, who knows. Possibly one of the proto iberian languages
>>
>>3095923
this is not about genetics, it's about language.

>>3096144
Honestly eastern Finno-Ugrics seem closer to aliens than any human race

>From further
to the east in the territory of today’s Russia, remains of Mesolithic foragers (Eastern
Hunter-gatherers or EHG) have been studied2,4. They derived the majority of their
ancestry, referred to as Ancient North Eurasian ancestry (ANE), from a population
related to the Upper Paleolithic Mal’ta boy found in Siberia (MA1)6,13

so slavs and baltics descend from eurasians? huh.

Though i'm gonna say, some of these claims are pretty bold. We may be able to analize the genetics of ancient corpses now, but I don't think there's enough of them to justify so many of these genetic links.
>>
>>3097847

Their seemingly bold claims(for you) have rigorous evidence backing them that nobody is disputing because you can't dispute 1+1=2.
Mal'ta boy had a genetic relationship to both Europeans and Native Americans but not East Asians.
>>
>>3096031
What a dumb post.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.