[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win? Red Army at its peak in 1945 vs The Modern Polish

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: polisharmy.jpg (109KB, 705x375px) Image search: [Google]
polisharmy.jpg
109KB, 705x375px
Who would win?

Red Army at its peak in 1945
vs
The Modern Polish Army

No Air support for either.
>>
>>3095415
>>>/k/ bye
>>
>>3095415
Who's on the offensive?
>>
>>3095415
Poles
and you should ask this on /k/, they might be willing to elaborate
modern weapons are fucking scary compared to 40's stuff
>>
>>3095428
Soviets. Red Army holds ukraine, belarus etc
>>
>>3095437
Well I don't know enough about modern armour to speak on absolute terms, but I'd be surprised if the red army could actually damage polish tanks without large prepared defences (which they don't have) some naval (which I'd doubt they'd have) or artillery support (which still might not cut it) or bombers (which they don't have).
>>
Who would win in a fist fight, the modern day 75th Rangers or the entire Roman Empire at its peak?
>>
>>3095469
Do the rangers have punch radar?
>>
>>3095434
>>3095459
The Polish tanks would be unstoppable, but that doesn't fucking matter. Poland as 77K men and 1K tanks. 1945 Red Army had TEN MILLION MEN. And not ten million conscripts, more like five million conscripts and five million well trained, well armed veteran mechanized units with millions of T-34s and artillery pieces.

USSR wins on sheer weight of numbers. Every Polish tank would need to eliminate an entire Soviet armoured division. There just isn't enough ammo.
>>
>>3095493

you think men will continue to advance into deadly choke points that none survive in for more than 5 minutes?
>>
>>3095510
As they did.
>>
>>3095493
>millions of T-34s
retard detected
there were like 80k total ever made and half of them couln't do shit to a modern APC
>>
>>3095415
Russians, only because the Poles would literally run out of ammunition
>>
>>3095493
Then in that case it comes down to logistical support, which is a whole other issue. Poland isn't self-sufficient for materials like oil, aliminium etc, but if it doesn't exist in a vacuum then it's safe to assume that its logistical support is leagues better than the red army's- their support vehicles are faster and more efficient, and they have a comprehensive railway network that the soviets don't have an accurate map for. They also have artillery with incredible ranges and satellite mapping, so they know where the reds are all the time, and can hit them whenever they want.

You're right about ammunition. However, the reds presumably have lend-lease in this scenario (and if they don't then they're fucked), does Poland not have any support from the rest of Europe? Are german factories not manufacturing ammunition for the polish tanks?
>>
>>3095493
If it is tru, then why have the red army be savagely rapped by the krauts for two years?
>>
>>3095566
It's like there was a massive purge of high-ranking commanders and the whole Soviet Army became a huge mess regards to deployment and whatnot:
>>
File: TWDAbrams.jpg (107KB, 800x456px) Image search: [Google]
TWDAbrams.jpg
107KB, 800x456px
kek, imagine Red Army soldats after killing off the infantry swarming around Polish tanks unable to penetrate the armour or get inside.
>>
>>3095415
It's French Army you posted btw
>>
>>3095537
yeah its a shame there's no way to make more ammunition
>>
I want to see female members of both having a jelly wrestling
>>
File: duelsides.jpg (136KB, 450x616px) Image search: [Google]
duelsides.jpg
136KB, 450x616px
>>3096003
forgot pic
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.