[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sir Arthur Travers Harris, 1st Baronet.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: images.jpg (20KB, 376x392px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
20KB, 376x392px
I was born "jewish" although I don't believe in judaism. I am 100% atheist.
It has always boiled my blood to know what the german people did to us but I take solace in knowing that at least some german civilians were put to sleep by the great Sir Arthur Travers Harris.

Rest In Peace Marshal of the Royal Air Force Sir Arthur Travers Harris, 1st Baronet, GCB, OBE, AFC (13 April 1892 – 5 April 1984),
>>
Just goes to show that religion takes a back seat when you're at war. Christian country my arse. When Hitler started bombing civilians revenge was the first thing on Churchill's mind - not turning the other cheek.
>>
DIABH

http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/unexploded-wwii-bombs-pose-growing-threat-in-germany-a-859201.html
>>
>>3094303

When a mad dog bites you, you don't try to reason with it, you have it put down. A G*rm is incapable of normal human reasoning, exterminating it is not cruel, it's pest control.
>>
>>3094290
>>3094303
Man good thing us Germans are taking in plenty of refugees to make up for what we did. Glad this Christian place will soon see Mosques everywhere.
>>
File: images-1.jpg (16KB, 334x440px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
16KB, 334x440px
>>3094290
"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw, and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind".
Reap the whirlwind hans.

Rest In Peace Marshal of the Royal Air Force Sir Arthur Travers Harris, 1st Baronet, GCB, OBE, AFC (13 April 1892 – 5 April 1984).
I love and admire you.
>>
>>3094303
holy shit, stormfags are broken records. you repeat the same retarded revisionist history every. fucking. thread. despite having had your narrative torn apart countless times. Why can't you get it through your brainlets that Hitler was an agressive warmongerer who wanted to overthrow the world order as it was? Why the FUCK do you think the British or the French or the Americans would allow that? History is not determined by drama and pageantry between the leaders of countries, where values like "loyalty" and "honor" reign supreme. No. That is a fundamentally childish view of international affairs that even your papa Hitler, for all his histrionics, did not believe in thought or practice. In the one instance you can argue there was "honor" was when Chamberlain tried to bargain with Hitler under the naive impression that Hitler would be satisfied with the Sudetenland and that war and destruction could be avoided in this war. Hitler immediately proceeded to snub Chamberlain by annexing Czechoslovakia. That's your """"honorable""" """peaceful""" Hitler for you you fucking scumbag
>>
File: Luther on deathbed.jpg (34KB, 202x312px) Image search: [Google]
Luther on deathbed.jpg
34KB, 202x312px
>>3094330
>Germany
>Christian
>>
>>3094405
>Germans
>human
>>
File: 1494356636086-pol.jpg (19KB, 332x443px) Image search: [Google]
1494356636086-pol.jpg
19KB, 332x443px
>>3094420
>Europeans
>Human
>>
>>3094303
The "Iwas born jewish" quote is from a pasta completely unrelated to Harris, you fucking retard.
>>
>>3094427

"European" is a synonym for human, talking about "non-European people" is oxymoronic.
>>
>>3094455
>(((European)))
>(((Human)))

How are you're not understanding
>>
File: chVY9ti_d.jpg (83KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
chVY9ti_d.jpg
83KB, 640x640px
>>
>>3094303
You don't even understand what "turning the other cheek" means, tbqh.
>>
>>3094303
Churchill was an Athiest, he turned once he read dawkins in his early 20's when he was sent to india as a yung cavalry officer.

he was "officially" still a christian for traditional reasons
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.