[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i finally took the serbpill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: serbia flag.png (9KB, 432x216px) Image search: [Google]
serbia flag.png
9KB, 432x216px
>descended from fucking Hyperboreans
>conquered entire Indian subcontinent, brought Vedas to India
>Alexander the Great was a Serb (Aleksandar Karanovic)
>held half of Europe under their control, fought with Romans
>emperor Trajan was an ethnic Serb (Aryan)
>colonized what is now Portugal (Suebi = Serbi), the ancient name for Portugal Lusitania comes from Serbian word "lug" which means forest
>gave name to Germania and German, from Serbian word "grm" (bush)
>destroyed the Avar menace and are still fighting their descendants even today (Croats)
>conquered entire Balkans eventually
>ruled the Ottoman empire as grand viziers (serbian language was official languge on the court in Istanbul)
>formed Yugoslavia in order to bring peace and prospertity to Balkans
>btfoed BOTH Hitler and Stalin
>bravely fought off the NATO globalist hordes

Why the fuck are Serves so based, /his/? Holy shit i just found about this and i'm mesmerized.
>>
>>3093922
Serbs aren't Aryan. They descend from native European people that did jackshit besides getting conquered by Indo-Europeans aka Aryans.
>>
>>3093922
you forgot the part where they're in contact with archangels gabriel and michale, forwarding their words through the serbian orthodox church
they've always dominated the balkans with a firm, but fair fist.
they can master croatian, montenegrin and bosnian in under a week
such intelligence is only known deep in the monasteries of mt. athos and the balkan wilderness
muslims and albanian bow to the serbs
>>
>>3093922
The wisdom of a falcon fuels the eternal strife.
>>
>>3093922
>conquered entire Indian subcontinent,
>entire
They came and settled in northern india so not really
>brought Vedas to India
The Vedas started in 1700 BC and finished in the second BC.
>>
>>3093988
>The Vedas started in 1700 BC and finished in the second BC.
So in the time when Aryans settled in India
>>
>>3093922
This is fyrom tier bs
I havent laughed this hard in a while
Hvala op
>>
File: deretic.jpg (104KB, 532x483px) Image search: [Google]
deretic.jpg
104KB, 532x483px
>>3093922
More like the Dereticpill. I wish this guy had subtitles so /his/ could laugh at his wewuzisms
>>
>>3094025
/his/ is not ready yet for such revelation
>>
>fought with Romans
But that doesn't make any sense, Serbs WERE Romans. They ruled over their vast empire from Atlantis.
>>
Serbs were a genetic weapon, designed by the Finns to be soulless, biological automatons to be produced en masse to fight against the Hwan.
>>
>>3093922
fuck dna tests this is proof enough for me that serbs are just christian turks
>>
>>3093922
Holy shit this deluded fuckery is EXACTLY like Hungarian wewuzism that old women post on Facebook. A few mentions:
>Stockholm was founded by Hungarians (Istókhalma -> Stockholm)
>Hungarians are actually the descendants of pleyadian ayyliums who came to teach about light and wisdom to the humans
>Hungarian language is the language of God and officially the best language in the whole world (this is usually said by people who don't speak any foreign language)
>Hungarians are Huns who ruled the whole world but the other contries formed an alliance to defeat us and they are keeping our true history as a secret to the very present day
>>
>>3093944

>Serbs
>Native European

Kek. They are Slavo-Semitic.
>>
>>3094144
The Hun wewuzzism is pretty old, it comes from 19th century Hungarian nationalists and romanticists, they wrote entires studies about how Hungarians are related to Huns
>>
>>3094171
>it comes from 19th century Hungarian nationalists and romanticists, they wrote entires studies about how Hungarians are related to Huns
Kek. Do you know where I can read this?
>>
>>3094144
Reminds me of that book that was shilled years ago about how Russia controlled all of Europe before the (((Romanovs))) stole it or some shit, does anyone else remember this?
>>
>>3094149
No, they're not. They're proto-europeans.
>>
>>3093922
Били cмo кpaљeви и мpтви
>>
>>3094833

http://www.eupedia.com/europe/autosomal_maps_dodecad.shtml

Serbs are poor in WHG. They are more Neolithic/Middle Eastern.
>>
File: East-European-admixture.gif (64KB, 800x581px) Image search: [Google]
East-European-admixture.gif
64KB, 800x581px
>>3094868
Serbs are barely Aryan.
>>
>>3093922
>no
>no
>He was macedonian
>Nope
>He was born in spain you shit
>Utterly different people
>No it isn't
>You arrived the same time as the Croats did, you slavs
>No you didn't
>Not really, Albanians got high positions too, as did greeks
>You'll get that one
>You got fucked, then cucked
>Got bombed a lot
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.