[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I do, /his/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: my face at everything.png (114KB, 276x276px) Image search: [Google]
my face at everything.png
114KB, 276x276px
>be a traveller
>nearly ran out of food and water
>decide to follow a dirt road in hopes of finding a village
>see bandits on the road, one of them is holding a wriggling-human-shaped bag
>obiviously, the wriggling-human-shaped bag is a qt3.14 villager that is kidnaped
>three armed with shortswords, one has a crossbow, the last holds the bag
>they don't see me because I am just following the dirt road and walking in the side forest

In my head:
>brute force
I have a shortsword, a knife, a crossbow, but I think direct encounter is not the wise choice here.
>follow them
Would it be dangerous if I do it? What can go wrong? I plan poisoning them later.
>>
run away
>>
>>3093811
>shoot swordsman 1 in leg
>run wide circle around group of searching bandits
>find crossbow bandit and shoot him
>if he is with the two remaining sword bros charge them after killing crossbow guy
>run the closest through with your sword and pull your knife as the other guy engages
>fall over and stab his foot and balls
>go claim your villager
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3648x2736px
>>3093811
Fight them and kill one of them, subdue the others and take the cute back to the village. Proclam that you couldn't take it anymore and had to do do something. Have the qt villager tell her heart moving story to get the women emotional, elders angry, and young men irrational.

Offer to lead a band of villagers to ambush the next group of bandits. Live with the girls family that you saved while showing to her father you know how to work a field and can adequately provide.

Ambush the bandits and bring any survivors to the village square. If one doesn't exist proclaim one and name it after yourself. Execute said raiders in the name of god or gods of the village and in the name of yourself.

Marry the girl, become leader of the village and possibly unite surrounding villages and farms under your control and influence

Or you could be a little wretch and run away
>>
>>3093811
>kill all the bandits and position their decapitated bodies on the road for everyone to see
>impregnate the qt over the course of 3 grueling days, making sure your sperm reaches her egg forcefully
> let her go
> come back to earth 616
>read about a true story comic about a mysterious stranger that travelled back in time, killed some bandits and got a girl pregnant
>tfw last panel is here holding a toddlers hand while looking at the sunset
>'wherever you are.. my hero..'
>>
>>3093845
Wise choice!
>>3093869
Nice. I will take it into consideration.
>>3093872
I have other places to go, so... Thanks for your suggestion, anyway.
>>3093889
File: my face at everything.png (114 KB, 276x276)
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.