[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would /his/ do in Moscow?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

gentlemen
I am going to travel to Moscow this autumn, but will only have app. 10 days to see the city.
Anyone have suggestions for cool places to see?

pic related, its Lenin's RR Silver Ghost which was custom built into a fucking snowmobile. Its located at Gorki Leninskiye Museum Preserve, one of the places on my list
>>
Bring back novgorod. Liberate the ethnic minorities east of the volga.
>>
Go to Vyasma,Bryansk,Kalinin,Druzhina,Tula,Aleksini and Khimki.
After that you dont need to go further
>>
october revolution v.2 when?
>>
>>3092808
>not going to Kazan city or the Chernyshevsky district
>>
>>3092752
Actually it was the Emperor's, and had nothing to do with Lenin. He had a disabling stroke and died before the Communists had control of Russia.
>>
>>3092965
it has everything to do with Lenin.

The bolsheviks seized over 40 vehicles from the Romanovs, and the decree of may 3. 1918 was utilised to take over 2000 more cars from the upper class. Lots of luxury cars were distributed to Lenin and his allies.

This Silver Ghost, however, was bought during the famine in 1921, and delivered in 1922. It was Lenin's first Rolls Royce, and it cost 1850 pounds, a sizeable sum at the time(app. 140k 2014-dollars) It was modified at Putilov Plant(Now known as Kirov) with Kegresse tracks, the same Adolphe Kegresse who was working as driver and mechanist for the Tsar a few years before.

Lenin drove it to and from work, bro
>>
Kubinka tank museum
>>
>>3092752
I think Moscow has a huge tank museum.
>>
>>3093018
Lenin was recovering from his stroke, and did no traveling or work during that period. He never actually recovered enough to be effective. Someone else bought and used that car for some other purpose.
>>
>>3093018
I paid a visit to the RR website, and do not think that is a 1921 Silver Ghost. Closer to 1913.
>>
File: IMG_2286.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2286.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>3093428
I was there last summer and it's insane trying to get into. It's on a special military part of the country so you have to get cleared to visit months in advance. The WW2 museum is pretty cool, also had a neat revolution museum in St. Petersburg.

>pic related.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.