[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Funny history facts thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Josef Šnajdárek.jpg (48KB, 382x500px) Image search: [Google]
Josef Šnajdárek.jpg
48KB, 382x500px
During the Hungarian–Czechoslovak War, Czechoslovak commander Josef Šnajdárek ordered 100 soldiers to camouflage themselves with soot and to wear white rags as turbans to look like Africans, ordered them to march on railway stations near the borders and to mumble random sounds and to say "Senegal".
Hungarian spies informed their army that d'Espèrey sent 6000 colonial soldiers to help Czechoslovaks. Out of the fear of "negro canibals" dozens of Hungarian soldiers drowned in rivers because they feared to get captured.
>>
>>3090939
They literally and unironically feared the black warrior.
>>
>>3091652
WE
>>
>>3090939
When the US invaded Panama. Noriega took refuge in an embassy. The US military decided to use psychological warfare. They blasted rock music 24/7, where Van Halen's song Panama was played many times. After 10 days Noriega gave up.
>>
>>3090939
I can confirm this.
I also feel the need to point out that our army was absolute dogshit in 1918 and pretty much all the way until WWII, and the miniwar against Hungary that happened in 39 is a testament to that.
>>
>>3090939
Šnajdárek also murdered a bunch of Polish civilians and POWs during his unauthorized invasion (while the rest of the central-eastern Europe was busy fighting Bolsheviks).
What a villain.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.