[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Palestine/Israel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 31

File: FourMaps2.png (513KB, 1100x738px) Image search: [Google]
FourMaps2.png
513KB, 1100x738px
Who historically has more claim to this area?
>>
>>3090684

Whoever can take and keep it.
>>
Christianity. Death to Jews and Muslims.
>>
>>3090684
Easily the Jews. I mean lets be honest. Where does the "Palestinian" language trace back to? Arabia. Where does the Jewish language trace back to? Israel. Just because Arabs annexed all of the Levant, appropriated Churches and Synagogues into Mosques doesn't make it theirs.

Palestine is much more of a colonial invention solely because they are only named that because Europeans decided to name that area Syria Palestina. They claim to be "anti-colonialism" but only exist as a group due to colonialism. Also, it pisses me off how they've convinced the world they are indigenous. Most Palestinian clans came after the crusaders were pushed out. I guarantee if the Crusaders never were pushed out, these same leftists wouldn't be calling the Germans and French indigenous to that land.
>>
File: chuck.jpg (25KB, 350x250px) Image search: [Google]
chuck.jpg
25KB, 350x250px
>>3090886

>uses linguistic justification for conquest

You know who else did that? Literally Hitler. When you remove the nitpicking over origins of names and things, you actually have an acknowledgement of centuries of habitation at the very least. You can't hold people responsible for shit that happened a millenia ago, because most modern nations were formed more recently than that, and if that argument invalidates land claims it also invalidates almost every national land claim. It also incidentally invalidates the Israeli land claim, since that is based on the conquest of the Philistines and Canaanites, if precedence is all that it takes to establish rights to the territory, one cannot ignore the fact that Israel is and was always a nation of immigrants.

Not to mention this isn't even about nations or territory, but individual property rights. The protection of property rights is one of the basic principles of modern society. Expropriation of property due to archaic land claims based in scripture is not.
>>
>>3090944
Nope.
>since that is based on the conquest of the Philistines and Canaanites
Bringing up biblical bullshit that there is no proof of I see. I'm not Jewish, I don't believe in any of that shit. What I do know is Arabs have destroyed culture everywhere they go. They ruined Christianity in North Africa. They don't get to bitch and moan and compare themselves to the Native Americans.

If the Chinese occupied Mecca, Muslims wouldn't forget it is their holiest city. If they took it back, no one would call them foreign occupiers. I would actually be okay with them taking it back by force, in the same way i'm fine with Jews taking back their homeland by force. Just the same way i'm fine with Kurds taking back their homeland by force.
>>
File: jews.jpg (55KB, 640x422px) Image search: [Google]
jews.jpg
55KB, 640x422px
>>3090944
>justification for conquest
What are you even talking about? The question in OP was who has more of a historical claim to the area. It's easily the Jews and it's not even close. If you don't understand why that it is, you don't know history. They do archeological excavations all the time, all they find is more Jewish things. Matter fact, it's fucking Judea. No one would claim that Jews who occupied Arabia for 1,000 years have a better historical claim than Arabs.
>>
>>3091020

Yes they would, because that's around as long as the Jews occupied Palestine. Same amount of time, same amount of legitimacy.

Iron Age I: 1200–1000
Iron Age II: 1000–586
Neo-Babylonian: 586–539
Persian: 539–332
Hellenistic: 332–53

From this we can easily see that the Jews were out of Israel longer than they were actually in it.
>>
>>3091049
>Jewish presence ended in 53

You can't be this dumb, right? Do you not know what the Bar Kochba revolt was? Or the Hasmoneans?
>>
File: palestinian-loss-of-land.png (488KB, 815x542px) Image search: [Google]
palestinian-loss-of-land.png
488KB, 815x542px
>>3090684
Just as minor correction
>>
>>3091075

Were they sovereign rulers of the land at the time?
>>
File: Hasmoneese.png (20KB, 508x877px) Image search: [Google]
Hasmoneese.png
20KB, 508x877px
>>3091104
>Were they sovereign rulers of the land at the time?

Yes. They actually were.
>>
File: clinton-email-syria-israel.jpg (151KB, 730x537px) Image search: [Google]
clinton-email-syria-israel.jpg
151KB, 730x537px
>>3090684
>Who historically has more claim to this area?
Palestine. Zionism is cancer and Israel needs to be wiped out off the planet. I unironically hope Iran is successful in making Nuclear weapons. Pic related.
>>
>>3091140
>That pic
Thank fuck Hilary didn't win. I'm tired of fighting bullshit wars in the Middle East just to protect some Zionist Apartheid state.
>>
>>3091140
this. Jews have no claim on that land. they don't get to steal Arab land because Jews say they supposedly lived there over 2,000 years ago. Palestine will be Arab land until the end of the world, after we overthrow it, all the European invaders will be peacefully sent back to Europe. If anything Jews should thank Muslims for treating them so well over the years, there was literally not a better place for a Jew to live than Palestine. How do they repay us? Steal our land, kill and rape our children, and expect us to be okay with it.
>>
>>3091155
>implying Trump isn't the best thing that could possibly happen for Israel

You can't be this naive.
>>
>>3091104
Are you implying that you have to be in power for it to be your homeland? I guess China wasn't Chinese under the Yuan.
>>
>>3091160
>Jews have no claim on that land.
Jews have no claim on Judea? Makes sense Abdul.
>If anything Jews should thank Muslims for treating them so well over the years
For forcing them into Mellahs? For massacring them by the thousands?
See:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cordoba_massacre
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1033_Fez_massacre
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1066_Granada_massacre
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1465_Moroccan_revolt
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1517_Safed_attacks
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1517_Hebron_attacks
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farhud
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabes_pogrom
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allahdad
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damascus_affair
>there was literally not a better place for a Jew to live than Palestine
This is a joke. Jews in Georgia, India & Azerbaijan have never faced persecution.
See:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1929_Hebron_massacre
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1929_Safed_pogrom
>These massacres killed previously Anti-Zionist Middle Eastern Jews, which subsequently made a Zionist out of nearly every Native Jew in Palestine.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1938_Tiberias_massacre
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bloody_Day_in_Jaffa
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1947_Jerusalem_riots
Also
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_antisemitism
>ctrl F + "Muslim"
>ctrl F + "Arab"
>ctrl F + "Islam"
>>
>>3090886
>the Jewish language

You mean Yiddish, what most Jews who moved to Israel spoke? Or German, or Russian, or Polish?

The revival of Hebrew in the 20th century was entirely artificial.
>>
>>3091246
>he doesn't know about Medieval Hebrew Poetry
Any prominent Talmudic scholar spoke both Hebrew and Aramaic.

Also, most of the Jews that went to Israel were Mizrahi.
>>
>>3091155
Have you not been following what (((Trump))) has been doing? He's not just continuing American foreign policy in the Middle East, he's doubling down on it.
>>
>>3091254
>Also, most of the Jews that went to Israel were Mizrahi.

Not true.
>>
>>3091254
Okay. What percentage of European Jews spoke Hebrew before 1947?
>>
File: exodus.jpg (57KB, 616x385px) Image search: [Google]
exodus.jpg
57KB, 616x385px
>>3091263
Yes true. 1,000,000 Russian Jews left the Russian Empire, only 10,000 went to Israel. Most European Jews, regardless of where they were from, went to America.

Middle Eastern Jews on the other hand, went mainly to Israel.
>>
>>3091271
Why is that relevant? It was still spoken. You still had early Zionists who were secular who knew enough Hebrew to write Hebrew poetry.
>>
>>3090990
>You're wrong because I don't believe the Jews conquered the Philistines

So you're argument is that you don't know history in that time, interesting.
>>
>>3091319
>he thinks the conquest of Canaan are historical events
>he thinks the Exodus is a historical event

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>3091321
>Comparing the Exodus to Samuel and Kings

Ok, so now that you've established you have no clue what you are talking about twice.

Also, you aren't aware of the corroborating archeological evidence either.
>>
>>3091341
Well the Canaanites were the original claim. The Phillistines were greek, so what is your point?
>>
>>3091359
Do you have no idea what the 90's soviet Aliyah is? The fact that you showed the current population of Russian Jews as proof that they mainly went to Palestine early on shows your ignorance.
>>
File: pop.png (93KB, 584x658px) Image search: [Google]
pop.png
93KB, 584x658px
>>3091359
>>3091366
Also they wouldn't be on the census as "Russian Jews" at this point.
>>
>>3091347
They conquered both philistines and canaanites in the area. That isn't a controversial statement.

I'm just arguing the history of their bronze age migration, I don't a shit about Israel's current claims to the land.
>>
>>3091359
>Most Russian Jews didn't go to Israel.
>No that's a lie.
>NO NO I MEANT ASHKENAZI JEWS.
Pathetic Kikery.
>>
File: bird.jpg (148KB, 987x700px) Image search: [Google]
bird.jpg
148KB, 987x700px
>>3091236
>wikipedia
>>
>>3091172
I'm implying one must rule in order to have a claim to rule. You can't just dip out for 2,000 years and expect everybody to bend over ass backwards for you, that's just foolish.
>>
>>3091236
>Kikepedia
I'm not interested in JIDF propaganda.
>>
>>3091396
>Most European Jews didn't go to Palestine early on, they went to America
>NO NO NO LOOK AT RUSSIAN JEWISH POPULATION TODAY WHO MAINLY CAME IN THE 90'S THAT PROVES U WRONG BTFO KIKE LEL REDPILL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1990s_Post-Soviet_aliyah
Learn your history
>>
>>3091417
>No that's a lie.
>But you just said Russi-
>NO NO I MEANT EUROPEAN JEWS GOY
Juden, it's not going to work.
>>
>>3091437
Read the actual arguments, instead of distorting them.
First part >>3091273
>left the Russian Empire
The Russian Empire ended in 1917, the fact that you think the Russian Empire was still around in the 90's should be worrying. What I said was right. Of the Jews that left the Russian Empire, most went to America. That's where the huge population of American Jews come from.
>>
>>3090684
Both of them.
The Jews have historic ties to the land, the Palestinians have always been there.
Tough nut to crack.
>>
>>3091455
>No that's a lie.
>But you just said-
>NO NO I MEANT JEWS FROM THE RUSSIAN EMPIRE, NOT ALL RUSSIAN JEWS GOY
Schlomo, just stop.
>>
>>3091473
You are obviously a troll.

>Most Russian Jews that left the Russian Empire didn't go to Israel
>NO NO NO LOOK AT SOVIET JEWS WHO LEFT 80 YEARS AFTER THE RUSSIAN EMPIRE COLLAPSED THAT TOTALLY DISPROVES YOU IF YOU DON'T READ THE ORIGINAL ARGUMENT WHATSOEVER
>>
File: 1967lead.jpg (175KB, 756x1108px) Image search: [Google]
1967lead.jpg
175KB, 756x1108px
Israel earned it fair and square by driving back imperialist Arab aggressors.
>>
>>3091484
>implying Israel didn't start that war

Nice fucking try Moshe.
>>
>>3091420
>arabs who tried to take down the twin towers multiple times (and eventually succeeded unfortunately and are committing attacks around the world) than the jews aka the same race that birthed einstein and multiple noble prize winners
Not a single of the 9/11 attackers was Palestinian. Not a single one, and Albert Einstein was as Jewish as Steve Jobs was Syrian.
>>
>>3091492
>Albert Einstein was as Jewish as Steve Jobs was Syrian
Not really... Jobs was half Syrian, Einstein was 100% Jewish.
>>
>>3091477
>No that's a lie.
>But you just said-
>But you just said-
>NO NO NO I MEANT SOVIET JEWS, NOT RUSSIAN JEWS GOY
Take a Snickers, Netanyahu.
>>
File: Mountain_Jews_Herzl.jpg (52KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
Mountain_Jews_Herzl.jpg
52KB, 700x525px
>>3091522
I'm not even gonna bother anymore, i'm just gonna copy and paste my original argument so idiots understand how much of a liar this stormfag is.

>1,000,000 Russian Jews left the Russian Empire, only 10,000 went to Israel. Most European Jews, regardless of where they were from, went to America.

Nothing wrong about this. The Russian Jews who came to America from the Russian Empire became the billionaires and Hollywood elite we know today. Only a very tiny percentage of them went to Palestine. However, during the 90's a shit ton of Russian Jews (Ashkenazi, Georgian and Mountain Jews) moved to Israel. Now there are a lot of Russian Jews.
>>
File: Pepe..jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe..jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>3091503
>Steve Jobs Syrian dad cummed inside an American roastie. So that makes him not Syrian, but Albert Einstein's dad creampied a pure 101% Kosher Kikess. So That makes him Jewish.
>>
>>3091541
He still was Syrian, but he said he was "As Syrian as Einstein was Jewish" which is wrong. I mean i'm part-Irish but not as Irish as Conor McGregor.
>>
>>3091535
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_World_Trade_Center_bombing
Oh piss off you dishonest cunt. I'm talking about the 9/11 attack.
>>
>>3091541
Einstein identified himself as a jew, did Steve Jobs ever identify himself as a Syrian?
>>
>>3091534
>No that's a lie.
>But you just said-
>But you just said-
>NO NO NO I MEANT SOVIET JEWS, NOT RUSSIAN JEWS GOY
>But you just said-
> NO NO NO NO I MEANT GEORGIAN AND MOUNTAIN JEWS, NOT RUSSIAN JEWS GOY
Moshe, it's becoming pointless at this point.
>>
File: MxGeMlF.jpg (104KB, 634x942px) Image search: [Google]
MxGeMlF.jpg
104KB, 634x942px
>>3091602
Quit spamming, this isn't /pol/. Anyone with half a brain can read >>3091273 and realize you are strawmanning and making arguments no one ever made.
>>
>>3090688
realistically this
>>3090886
the fact that hebrew has come from that area and arab from somewhere else is a good opinion but i think a better one is simply that the societies of the jews were there a long time ago and islam only conquered it much later. According to history this >>3090688 means for a while the palestinians (who were under the turks) should have that land but in the past decades they themselves were kicked off and can't win it back with every try so technically Israel deserves it solely for the rights of conquest.
>>3091080
this
>>3091160
>>3091236
btfo
>>
>>3091583
>Einstein identified himself as a jew, did Steve Jobs ever identify himself as a Syrian?
And Al-Khwarizmi, Ibn Al-Haytham, Ibn Khaldun all identified as practicing Muslims and said their religion is responsible for their achievements. Does that mean Algebra, Optical Science, etc... are all Islamic achievements? Also Einstein didn't identify as a Jew. He routinely said he didn't practice Judaism.
>>
>>3091642
>Israel deserves it solely for the rights of conquest.
If the Palestinians take back the land , does that mean the land is theirs?
>>
>>3090688
2bh we ought to just nuke it into a radioactive wasteland so no one can have it
>>
>>3091680
Yes. I hope they do, Second Holocaust and millions of Arabs will probably die.
>>
>>3091672
Jews aren't a religion. You can be half-Jewish but you can't be half-Catholic. In fact, i've never met a religious Jew in my entire left but i've met many ethnic Jews.
>>
>>3091701
in my entire life*
>>
>>3091672
The question was on their ethnicity, not their religion. Einstein identified himself as a jew and were targeted by the nazis for being a jew.
>>
>>3091701
>>3091672
>Jews aren't a religion
neither are Arabs. Does that mean Ibn Khaldun's, Al-Battani's, and Ibn al Haytham's achievements are all Arab achievements?
>>
File: 1500236288951.png (271KB, 305x377px) Image search: [Google]
1500236288951.png
271KB, 305x377px
>there are unironic non white Zionist kikes and Arabs arguing over Palestine on /his/ RIGHT NOW
>>
File: varg-vikernes.jpg (114KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
varg-vikernes.jpg
114KB, 762x464px
GALILEE BELONGS TO ROME

MONOTHEISTS OUT

WE WILL DESTROY YOUR TEMPLES ONCE MORE
>>
File: 5de.png (653KB, 731x1172px) Image search: [Google]
5de.png
653KB, 731x1172px
>Khamenei is an opponent of the State of Israel and Zionism, and has been criticized for anti-Semitic rhetoric and for making threats against Israel. On 15 December 2000, Khamenei called Israel a "cancerous tumor of a state" that "should be removed from the region" and in 2013 called Israel a "rabid dog", as well as in 2014 during the Gaza war, for what he called attacking innocent people, In 2014 a tweet, from an account attributed to Khamenei, claimed that there was no cure for Israel but its annihilation.
>In a September 2008 sermon for Friday prayers in Tehran, Khamenei stated that "it is incorrect, irrational, pointless and nonsense to say that we are friends of Israeli people", because he believed that the occupation is done by the means of them. "...usurpation of houses, lands, and business [of Palestinian people] are carried out using these people. They are the background actors of Zionist elements," said Khamenei in his speech. "...we have no problem with Jews and Christians...we have problem with the usurpers of Palestine land," he added, Also, he said that he had raised the issue "to spell an end to any debates", In 2013, Khamenei accused France of "kneeling" before Israel, while saying that Israel was led by people unworthy of the "title human".
>Khamenei instead proposed that "Palestinian refugees should return and Muslims, Christians and Jews could choose a government for themselves, excluding immigrant Jews," adding "No one will allow a bunch of thugs, lechers and outcasts from London, America and Moscow to rule over the Palestinians."
>On 10 September 2015, in a speech about Israel after agreement on the nuclear program of Iran, Khamenei made a remark "Israel will not exist in 25 years". For the first time, the remark was published in Khamenei's official website and his Twitter. This sentence was introduced as the best and most important sentence made by Iranian people in 2015, in an online poll conducted by his official website.
Based Khamenei.
>>
Obama was a Jew wise imho, Iran will annihilate the kikes by 2030 and we all have king nigger to thank. Probably because he was a crypto muslim

What a time to be alive
>>
>>3091718
No, I was just responding to the claim that being a Jew has anything to do with Judaism. The Jews I despise the most are Atheists.
>>
As an American, i don't care about either, but the Zionist puppet Neocons in my government need to fuck off and stop ALL support for Israel. If the Israelis can't fend for themselves, then tough shit. They can get fucked.
>>3091140
Shit like this makes my blood boil. We literally fucked over Syria just to make sure Israel keeps control of it's Nuclear Hegemony.
>>
me

i, anonymous number 3091782 do
>>
>>3091766
>is American
>can't read
>>
File: eli-cohen.jpg (13KB, 215x290px) Image search: [Google]
eli-cohen.jpg
13KB, 215x290px
>>3091730
>implying the 77 year old Ali Khamenei will exist in 25 years
I honestly hope Iran and the Arab countries declare war on us. There won't be a Arab left in the so-called West Bank. Judea & Samaria might be decolonized once and for all. It could be the final solution to the Palestinian problem. If you think we don't have more Eli Cohens at high up positions in Arab governments you don't know (((us))).
>>
Historically = Jews
Politically = Palestinians
>>
>>3091786
>If you think we don't have more Eli Cohens at high up positions in Arab governments you don't know (((us))).
Oh we know you Kike, we know. The Westerners think we are paranoid and delusional about you, but we know you better. We know that your endgame is Greater Israel. We know you have Mossad agents all over are governments. We know you have JIDF publishing propaganda all over the Internet. The only mistake Adolf Hitler ever did in his life was not gassing you Kikes fast enough.
>There won't be a Arab left in the so-called West Bank.
>It could be the final solution to the Palestinian problem.
Then we will make sure to nuke you out of the orbit once that happens.
>>
Imo the debate should be "How can we divide the territory to ensure everyone can get along". So ideally the jews would leave.
>>
File: israelite.jpg (9KB, 277x350px) Image search: [Google]
israelite.jpg
9KB, 277x350px
>>3091889
I'm not a European Jew you cave dwelling subhuman. Why are you talking about Hitler, that was a sacrifice. G-d was merely using Hitler as a tool to punish the secular Eurojews. There's a reason Sephardi and Mizrahi Jews weren't affected.

My family was here before the Arab invasions, and we aren't leaving. Arabs are the new people here, not me. They are the strangers in my land, i'm not a stranger to Judea. Good luck with destroying us, Palestinians are one of the most obese populations on earth they'll have a heart attack before they can kill me.
>>
>>3091997
why are Ashkenazi Jews so blue-pilled compared to Middle Eastern Jews?
>>
>>3092027
The scintilla of Germanic blood causes them to maintain a simulacrum of empathy and basic human decency. Unfortunately it's not enough, not nearly enough to truly counter the sociopathy of the jew.
>>
>>3091997
>My family was here before the Arab invasions, and we aren't leaving
Yeah we will see about that.
>>3091997
>Why are you talking about Hitler, that was a sacrifice. G-d was merely using Hitler as a tool to punish the secular Eurojews. There's a reason Sephardi and Mizrahi Jews weren't affected.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
>>
File: ARABIAN-PENINSULA.png (470KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ARABIAN-PENINSULA.png
470KB, 1200x1200px
>>3092027
They simply don't know Arabs. They live in this fantasy world where you can live with Arabs. You can't. We actually come from lands colonized by Arabs, we know first-hand the savagery they are capable of. How would you feel if you had all your property seized and were kicked out of countries you lived thousand years before Arabs ever invaded, and now they want to kill you in the country they pushed you into?
>>
>>3092063
>That pic
If you are implying Kikes lived in the Arabian peninsula before the Arabs, then i'ain't not buying what you're selling, Moshe.
>>
>>3092077
That picture was to show you where Arabs belong. That is their homeland.
>>
File: 1498702730165.jpg (32KB, 688x792px) Image search: [Google]
1498702730165.jpg
32KB, 688x792px
The UN should put all the Palestinians and Jews with no weapons, food, resources, etc. out in the Sinai Peninsula, wall it off, and let them fight to the death Hunger Games style. Anyone who tries to leave would be shot, and no one is allowed to send them any form of aid while they're duking it out.

Whichever, if either, side is still alive afterwards can then have the whole territory.
>>
>>3091997
>>3091786
>>3092063
>G-d was merely using Hitler as a tool to punish the secular Eurojews.
Holy shit I had no clue Jews could even be this red-pilled.
>>
>>3090699
This
>>
>>3092084
>Might makes right
>Except when it's the other guys

Israelites should've stayed in Ur/Iraq with Abraham then, since that is their homeland.
>>
>>3092097
>red-pilled
>>>/pol/
>>
>>3092084
>That picture was to show you where Arabs belong. That is their homeland.
No. The Arabic Language developed from the Nabataean Language and the Nabtaeans considered themselves Arabs, which means Jordan is also Arab homeland .
>>
>>3092095
This

My favorite option though is that we force the Palestinians and Israelis to sit in one room and tell them "you got one hour to get your shit solved or else we're fucking your place up the ass with economics and trade"
>>
>>3092110
Not a good point. Our culture developed in this land, it is where Jews emerged as an identity. It's where Samaritans emerged as an identity. The PLO would consider me a Palestinian even though I say that's bullshit, along with the idea of a Palestinian identity whatsoever.

>>3092119
They can have Jordan too, honestly. But they can fuck right off of Judea. They can become Jews if they want, in fact I know so-called Palestinian Arabs who are now Jews, they are some of the most unapologetic Zionists. Baruch Mizrahi, one of the greatest Jewish Martyrs during our struggle for Zion was born an Arab Muslim.
>>
The Jew cries out in pain as he stabs you in the back
>>
>>3092154
>Our culture developed in this land, it is where Jews emerged as an identity.
You speak to highly of yourself. Semites emerged not in the Levant, but Northwest Africa and Arabia. You're only distinguishing feature is religion which, while important to categorizing subgroups, is not a separable characteristic among cultures to any anthropologist. Jews are not that unique, a lot of their religious motifs, symbols, and even your concept of a God are simply copies of nearby Mesopotamian, Egyptian, Anatolian, and Levant cults that in some cases are documented to be millennia older than even Abraham's hypothesized birth.

If anything, tracing back the homeland of the Jews, where the majority of your religious beliefs were introduce to you, is in Syria.
>>
>>3092597
You don't know your history. We were Israelites and then it split into two groups: Jews and Samaritans. Judea & Samaria. This didn't happen in Syria. This didn't happen in Arabia, or Northwest Africa. I'm talking about the geographical location Jews emerged as a unique identity.
>>
>>3091718
Arabs nowadays are people who speak Arabic, practice Islam, or enjoy eating quinoa with their hands.
Pan-Arabism was a joke for the longest time because they had nothing to do with each other.

Jews, however, have always felt (mostly) unified. Given the atheistic nature of many of them, I always felt it would be better to refer to them ethnically as Hebrews.
That way we don't have to say awkward shit like "Jews is a race" or "Judaism is an ethnicity", as if something that ends in -ism could possibly be referred to as such.
>>
>>3091020
>They do archeological excavations all the time, all they find is more Jewish things

I guess Native Americans should just kick out all white and blacks from US soil, you dumb nigger.
>>
ITT: dumb jew thinks the exodus (the fucking exodus from the bible) is a historical event that establishes jewish claim to land
>>
File: b074b76.jpg (209KB, 1196x1159px) Image search: [Google]
b074b76.jpg
209KB, 1196x1159px
>>3090684
I'll give you a hint, it's not the Jews or Muslims.
>>
>>3092654
>implying Native Americans have culture to excavate

Your first mistake
>>
>>3092692

well meme'd, m'fedora
>>
>>3092692
Israel actually did that though.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reunification_of_Jerusalem
>>
>>3092063
>How would you feel if you had all your property seized and were kicked out of countries you lived [in for] thousand years
I wouldn't know, and I don't really know if you would either
the palestinians who were kicked out of Palestine because of zionism do though
>>
>>3093779
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_exodus_from_Arab_and_Muslim_countries
>>
>>3093803
that article refers to the migration of jews to, mainly, Israel, because the possibility of them going to a better place for them became a reality
that surely caused some hardships, but no rifles or bombs or foreign military support were involved, and these jews got to stay in Israel instead of places where they were a minority and they were treated likewise by muslims
palestinians were forcibly kicked out by joint allied forces, mainly England and then the US, because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time and some high ups thought granting some favors might get them to the kingdom of heaven, or money
then a law passes in Israel stating that the palestinians who were kicked out had no right to claim (what was) their property
jews emigrating from Arab and muslim countries was organized, promoted and helped by Israel and its allies, and palestinians being moved a bit to the right was organized, promoted and helped by the same people
I feel it would be funny to compare the two
>>
>>3093971
>palestinians were forcibly kicked out

Not true. Let this "Palestinian Refugee" explain it for you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkGTNM-2FTE
>>
>>3091271

Why does it matter man? Jews never assimilated fully into european culture, and never considered themselves europeans or the nationaltiies/ethnicities of the countries they lived in. There are exceptions of course, like ironically german jews before WW2 who supposedly were patriotic germans, but I suspect thats been hammed up for obvious reasons.
>>
>>3094116

>Jews never assimilated fully into european culture, and never considered themselves europeans or the nationaltiies/ethnicities of the countries they lived in

<citation needed>
>>
>>3091492

Albert Einstein was jewish as fuck, he dídn't look even a little bit european.
>>
>>3090684
Palestinians, obviously. Israelis are european colonizers who expelled the Palestinians from their homeland.
>>
>>3094121

Learn the first fucking thing about judaism before you go asking for citations, jews identify as jews, strongly, and thats it. That is their ethnic, national and racial identity. They will always talk about "whites" as if they are not white, no matter how white they may look, because white to them means european gentile.

They've always maintained a separate close knit identity. Ashkenazi jews considered themselves about as german or polish as a white american considers themselves japanese. Completely alien to them in other words.
>>
>>3094128

Jews are from israel, israel's not in europe. Doesn't matter to them how long they lived in europe, they have unbroken lineage to the levant and as far as they're concerend, to abraham. Jewish families have unbroken family trees that go back for fucking ever because they've been literate for ages, and their lineage is extremely important to their religion. Their family trees go back to david and abraham, whether or not that in particular is accurate, they contain real, distant ancestors, going back millenia
>>
>>3094145
>Jews are from israel
2000 years ago... Most ashkenazi jews are more european than middle eastern genetically.

>. Doesn't matter to them how long they lived in europe, they have unbroken lineage to the levant and as far as they're concerend, to abraham.
>as far as they're concerned
That's some next level wewuzism.

Meanwhile, while european """jews""" are inventing family trees and larping as sons of abraham, the indigenous palestinians have lived there - ACTUALLY LIVED THERE - for centuries. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if Palestinians have a higher degree of ancestry coming from the ancient israelites than the blonde blue eyed russian """jews"""
>>
>>3094151
>2000 years ago... Most ashkenazi jews are more european than middle eastern genetically.

Most people native to the levant are about as european genetically as jews are

>That's some next level wewuzism

No it isn't. Israel is mediterranean, so yeh, they always looked similar to europeans. We actually knows this for a fact, because we still have ancient israelite stock around - samaritans, who strictly do not intermarry or accept converts, and there's only 800 of them, so their genes have been studied and documented thoroughly. They look european, and they don't have any european genes. Just israelite and assyrian

Even today with the arab admixture, levant "arabs" are known for looking more european then gulf arabs and peninsula arabs. And thats just the brown majority, there's a sizeable minority of syrians and lebanese for example who look identical to europeans.
>>
>>3094170
>No it isn't.
Yes it is. Sorry Moishe, you're mostly of white goyim descent.
>>
>>3094151
>>. Doesn't matter to them how long they lived in europe, they have unbroken lineage to the levant and as far as they're concerend, to abraham.

Genetics show they have unbroken lineage to the levant. Your average ashkenazi jew is about 50% european genetically and 50% levantine. If you think jewish communities in europe didn't maintain unbroken lineage you don't know fucking anything about jews or judaism. You need a jewish mother to be considered jewish. Cohenim are like a preist caste of jews who have to keep their genetics pure. There's no way jewish communities would allow themselves to be overtaken by masses of converts, especially european converts. Jews hate europeans / whites more then they hate even muslims
>>
>>3094190
>Genetics show they have unbroken lineage to the levant
No, they just have some middle eastern admixture

The most funny thing is that this admixture is PATERNAL, meaning the founding population of the ashkenazim are jewish MEN (probably romans), who took germanic wives. That is, according to jewish laws, ashkenazi jews are not jewish.
>>
>>3094182

Nope, I've had my genetics tested. About 20% of european genetics, some of which is southern european and likely to date back tens of thousands of years to southern european settlers in the levant (very common for levantine people to have these old southern euro genes). I look very semitic and so does like 99% of my extended family. And that is the way it is with most of the jews I know and have ever known. Ashkenazi jewish families tend to have mostly semitic / levantine members, with a few members who look very northern / eastern european. Like you will have one brother who looks like the happy merchant, and one brother who looks like an "aryan" stereotype.

Its different with jews that are from far flung areas in russia, they tend to look very gentile / russian. Also american jews are very diluted, giving the false impression that ashkenazi jews were originally that european looking.
>>
>>3094196

Yes, what you're saying here requires unbroken lineage, you're saying that the YDNA lineage is levantine. You're too stupid to realise the implication of what you yourself are claiming though.

Also, the european genetics of ashkenazi jews is southern european, not germanic. The founding population your referring to took roman /italian, and greek wives. Thats a basic fact thats always headlined in these studies. Goes to show how unlearned you are on this topic
>>
>>3094205
>Ashkenazi jewish families tend to have mostly semitic / levantine members,

*semitic / levantine LOOKING I meant to say
>>
File: jeff_goldblum.jpg (81KB, 1024x668px) Image search: [Google]
jeff_goldblum.jpg
81KB, 1024x668px
>>3094182
Ashkenazi Jews are literal shitskins. Don't make me bring out the proof.
>>
File: jewish-immigrant.jpg (33KB, 306x423px) Image search: [Google]
jewish-immigrant.jpg
33KB, 306x423px
>>3094259
Jewish immigrant from Russia... /his/ will say he's white.
>>
File: JEWS-ARENT-WHITE.jpg (111KB, 675x720px) Image search: [Google]
JEWS-ARENT-WHITE.jpg
111KB, 675x720px
>>3094260
As you can see, they in no way resemble Indigenous Europeans.
>>
>>3090699
Agreed
>>
File: 100%-ashkeNAZI-CHRISTKILLERS.png (3MB, 1734x1040px) Image search: [Google]
100%-ashkeNAZI-CHRISTKILLERS.png
3MB, 1734x1040px
>>3094261
>>
>>3094259
>>3094261
>>3094266
>posts Arab Jews as proof white jews aren't white

Nice try Goldstein
>>
>>3094261
>>3094266
Although the genetics prove that you're correct, you're right for the wrong reason. Those pics are cherry picked hard and plenty of ashkenazi are white as snow.
>>
File: michael lerner.jpg (75KB, 412x594px) Image search: [Google]
michael lerner.jpg
75KB, 412x594px
>>3094276
>plenty of ashkenazi are white as snow.

Diluted America ones maybe. Michael Lerner could pass as an Arab in most Arab countries yet he's Ashkenazi.
>>
>>3094137

<citation needed>
>>
>>3094287
Jerry Seinfeld is half Syrian-Jewish yet he's whiter than that guy. You would look at him and think he's just a European.
>>
File: jeffg.gif (3MB, 550x332px) Image search: [Google]
jeffg.gif
3MB, 550x332px
>>3094259
>jeff goldblum
are you trying to prove ashkenazi jews are sexy bois
>>
>>3094137
>he doesn't know about Germans of the mosaic persuasion
>>
No one has claim to any area.
The most powerful claim what they will.

Anyway - that entire region is so unproductive you might as well nuke them and move in.
>>
>>3093989
that's not even anecdotal evidence anymore, it's full on propaganda
Thread posts: 132
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.