[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im a fair skinned, strawberry blonde American of mostly Irish

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 638.png (132KB, 679x578px) Image search: [Google]
638.png
132KB, 679x578px
Im a fair skinned, strawberry blonde American of mostly Irish and Scotch Irish descent with some German mixed in too, how much Viking blood do you think I would have?
>>
Viking isn't an ethnicity.

It's a job/activity.

You're basically going 'how much pirate do I have in me'
>>
>>3089984
>strawberry blonde
strawberries are red you fucking retarded amerifats
>>
>>3089989
I wanted to specify that my red hair isn't the ugly solid orange kind, its a blend.
>>
>>3089986
Okay how much scandinavian do i have in me, and how much of that is from rape?
>>
>>3089986
This. Also race is a social construct.
>>
>>3090004
>how much scandinavian do i have in me

A percentage greater than zero, but closer to zero than to one.

>how much of that is from rape?
All of it. Stop we-wuzzing and accept your own distinct ethnicity.
>>
>>3090032
Ill think that over.

Didnt a lot of scandinavians settle ireland and scotland though? Is the theory that red hair originated in scandinavia bullshit?
>>
>>3090045
>Didnt a lot of scandinavians settle ireland and scotland though?

Only temporarily, and the most successful one(s) happened in northern and eastern England. Scandinavian settlement activity in Ireland and Scotland ebbed and flowed with the general viking fortunes, but they were forced out eventually. This period of influence lasted only for about 250~ years. There was some admixture, but generally the Scandinavian settlements consisted of a Norse elite and an Irish/scottish indigenous common class, with little mixing in between. Most irish people, even those with Scandinavian or norse names are overwhelmingly Irish in genetic makeup. The same general trends applied to Scotland.

>scandinavia bullshit

No idea, but you really shouldn't be using the color of your hair as indicator of genetic origin.
>>
>>3090045
Every Viking in Ireland that wasn't in Waterford or Dublin was killed at some point. If you have any Scandinavian ancestry it would be so miniscule as to probably not show up on any sort of test.
>Is the theory that red hair originated in scandinavia bullshit?
Yes, many Irish historical figures had the epithet "Rua" which means "red haired" before the Vikings settled in Ireland.
>>
>>3090301
Im sad now
>>
File: 1500145194202.jpg (136KB, 900x887px) Image search: [Google]
1500145194202.jpg
136KB, 900x887px
>>3090311
Why would you want to be related to a bunch of pillaging rapists?
>>
>>3089984
>being that much of a scandi/vikingboo
Your ancestors did not fight for this
>>
Why do you wanna be related to a bunch of thiefs who could never steal from any armed bunch?
>>
>>3090356
Because I want to pillage and rape, also I think Ireland is boring.
>>
>>3089984
Sounds like you got a lot of alcohol in you.
>>
>>3089989
Strawberry blonde is a well known and established hair color you dolt
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.