[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does anything exist at all?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: senthil.jpg (39KB, 281x260px) Image search: [Google]
senthil.jpg
39KB, 281x260px
Why does anything exist at all?
>>
It doesn't
>>
I am just the product of an extremely intricate bubble floating through a universe and you are all imagined beings created within my mind and that universe was created by God since something cannot come from nothing.
Therefore it's obvious why there's something rather than nothing.
>>
idk
>>
>>3088781
Then what's going on?
>>3088810
Where did god come from?
>>3088841
Same boat.
>>
What do you mean by exist?
>>
>>3088778

To prove that a perfect god cannot exist, since no perfect being could create something that is imperfect, and in fact such a being has no reason to create anything at all.
>>
>>3089381
>Then what's going on?
Nothing's going on
>>
That's the big question. You would think that all of this crap had to come from somewhere but, then where did that come from?
>>
define "why"
>>
>>3088778

Jewish conspiracy
>>
>>3088778
The concept of nothingness is the only impossible thing in existence. Try to imagine nothing and you see a blank void but thats still something not nothing.
>>
>>3089388
>>3089415
I can see a bunch of stuff happening, it might all be a hallucination, but whatever it is, something existent is behind it all.
>>3089390
>To prove
Who is trying to prove something?
>>3091746
I know right.
>>3091754
To ask for an answer.
>>3092365
Proof?
>>3092502
I can't imagine anything with perfect acccuracy, for instance the complex processes within a cell, yet those things still exist and have an affect on the physical world.

Perhaps there is an essential difference between something that can hypothetically be imagined and a void where not even space exists, but it needs to be defined better.
>>
something has to exist for us to exist
>>
File: 20100708.gif (75KB, 504x668px) Image search: [Google]
20100708.gif
75KB, 504x668px
>>
>>3094656
I don't get why the panels were ordered like this
>>
>>3088778
If nothing existed, you wouldn't be there to observe it
>>
The net sum of everything that exists is zero, that means if you combine all the negative and positive things together you end up with a flat round zero.
So yes the universe is fucking with us big time.
Maybe it will eventually sort itself out and go back to normal.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.