[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Your /his/ related autisms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2121.jpg (46KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2121.jpg
46KB, 655x527px
>whenever someone gets sick with a non-life threatening but still painful/uncomfortable illness/condition, I think about how people in the classical and medieval ages dealt with that kind of stuff
>have a weird on-again/off-again relationship and interest in Roman conquests of Britain and life in Roman Britain
>constantly trying to imagine what the population density of a city would feel like at any certain point in history, i.e. I think about what it would be like to live in Ur when it was only a couple tens of thousands of people and that was the biggest city around at the time.
>have weird feelings of existential dread when I think about how the Israelites were originally polytheistic and only became monotheistic and truly Jewish after the Babylonian exile (I've remedied this somewhat by explaining away most of the early Old Testament as metaphor or some kind of archetypal meta narrative but it still hits me)
Anyone else have weird idiosyncrasies about /his/ related topics?
>>
File: 1499950158530.jpg (64KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1499950158530.jpg
64KB, 480x480px
I remember sitting in class at school ten or so years ago and hearing one of my classmates say something like
>Bismarck was one of the greatest German military leaders
>mfw

I can't stand it when people say stupid shit like that
>>
>>3088528
Yes I do but you've just listed them. Wish I could talk to you Brits on weekdays :(.
>>
File: 1805 Austerlitz2.jpg (530KB, 1600x1147px) Image search: [Google]
1805 Austerlitz2.jpg
530KB, 1600x1147px
>>3088528
i play napoleon total war by placing my companies in battalion formations that each country used in the day and follow military instruction manuals on how to maneuver said battalions
>>
>>3088528
Being a minimum wage retail worker on pretty much the bottom rung of working society I find myself comparing my current situation to serfs and early industrial workers and thanking God I wasn't born in a time like that, but at the same time lament the fact that unlike serfs I probably won't be able to raise a large, traditional family on my budget.
>>
Listen to German marching songs to make me happy.
>>
>>3088528
>Israelites were originally polytheistic and only became monotheistic and truly Jewish after the Babylonian exile
I don't really buy into that whole narrative. Moses was real.
>>
>>3090114
I listen to martial industrial music to make me angry and put me in the mood to think about humanist fascism without the ethnostate.
>>
>>3090037
No you don't, you awful little cunt
>>
>>3090101
Being a serf would definitely not be the most fun thing in life but it would definitely hurt in a much different way than being a modern wagecuck: on the one hand, you have less rights and more opportunities to contract really brutal illnesses and you'd just have to deal with that, but on the other hand, you'd have a lot of days off to just chill, you'd be able to raise a large family with a wife who you could have sex with basically at any moment you're not working, and your work would appear to be "for" something, as you could admire your handiwork at the end of every harvest season. It'd be interesting to be able to do both and see which one makes you happier.
>>
Bump for more autism
>>
>>3090166
yes i do, what makes you doubt it?
>>
>>3090127
Did you know the Crown Prince of Egypt and also the older brother of the (in)famous Pharaoh Akhenaten was named Thutmose? He also "died"(no body strangely). Reading up on Akhenaten really mirrors the biblical story. Records of this pharoah, and his father were purged by the egyptian clergy later as blasphemous.
>>
>>3088528
>tfw combo of /his/ and /k/
>town a M91/30 Mosin Nagant made in 1942 in a Izhevsk factory across the Volga River and most likely saw combat
>own a M1897 Winchester Takedown Field Gun made in 1905
>tfw plan on buying a Russian Uniform so I can go deer hunting in it
>tfw looking up period pictures from the 1900-1910 so I can put together an outfit to go duck hunting with muh 1897

Help me guys
>>
I'm thinking of getting into Civil War reenactment since I live in the west of Virginia. Anyone else do this and have any experiences to share?
>>
>>3091750
Don't do it if you're a tub of lard, I'm not fat but unfit and the marching killed me on the inside
>>
>>3091829
I could lose some weight but I hike and shit so I wouldn't call myself a tub of lard
>>
>>3088528

I like to imagine what it would be like to go back in time however many hundreds or thousands of years to the exact place on earth I am at the time but then I remember that if you didn't get the precise coordinates correct you'd just end up in space and it ruins what used to be a pleasurable thing to think about.
>>
>>3090543
Depends what level of serf you were I guess. Being a villain sounds pretty comfy. Just got a decent size farm and basically just have to pay a tithe to your lord and work church land for like 4 hours a week.

Sounds a lot nicer than say the age of industrialisation where you had to work a mill and barely got enough to survive.

Only thing was being bound to the land. That would kinda suck. But if you think you're free to move around these days try to move to a different town with no money
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.