[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vilnius is totally Lithuanian they live there since forever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1500142791886049680.png (547KB, 929x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1500142791886049680.png
547KB, 929x1024px
Vilnius is totally Lithuanian they live there since forever
>>
Is Vilnius the Slavic homeland?
>>
>>3085913
Macedonia is.
>>
>>3085920

So doesn't that mean Vilnius belongs to Lithuanians? They were there first
>>
You can't split land like that. Sure there were 60% of Poles at this one place, but how about 40% of non-Poles, what happens to them? What happens to 40% of Poles living in some other place where 60% of people are Lithuanian or some shit?

Ethnic nationalism is retarded af. People are not supposed to live in segregated bantustans, they are predisposed by nature to mingle with others.
>>
>>3085928
They were there first but willingly convert to superior culture and language. After 1945 true Lithuanian was kicked out of Wilno
>>
I accidentally wanderes into the Polish part of Vilnius.

A drunk, moustacheoud man was lying on the street, and would not move when asked.

The perfect metaphor for the Polish.
>>
>>3085961
60% of Wilno was Polish 30% Jewish and rest was Belorusian
There was literally no nu-Lithuanian in WIlno
>>
>>3085973
I said non-Poles. Jews and Belarusians are non-Poles.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.