[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3157.jpg (47KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3157.jpg
47KB, 640x360px
Rate me.
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 596x586px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 596x586px
>>3085839
-12/10
>>
>>3085839
2/6
Some will get it
>>
>>3086009
Divorced
Beheaded
And died
Divorced
Beheaded
Survived
I'm Henry the VIII I had 6 horrid wives
Some people say I ruined their lives
>>
I'd give him a solid VIII

but seriously this guy was an absolute shit monarch, he came into power with a massive surplus in the treasury, wasted it all, then destroyed countless irreplaceable treasures when he liquidated the monasterys and wasted all of that money too
>>
>>3085839

His lovelife is over-played, as a king Henry VIII laid the foundations of British global hegemony, and by freeing the English from the Pope he played a key role in ensuring the eventual survival and prospering of Protestantism.
>>
>>3088556
>as a king Henry VIII laid the foundations of British global hegemony
how, by spending all of his kingdom's money on the navy, then getting it BTFO by France? The church of england was hardly protestant at all, it simply replaced the pope with the king of england. All the real protestants in England were deeply disappointed by it. By the time of Henry's "conversion" protestantism was already very well established.
>>
>>3088570
>how, by spending all of his kingdom's money on the navy, then getting it BTFO by France?

Yes. He was the first English monarch to shift the national focus from the army to the navy.

>The church of england was hardly protestant at all

So? Protestantism would not have survived if it hadn't been for "Protestant" England supporting the continental Protestants and giving safe haven to their leaders.
>>
>>3088586
it absolutely would have, protestantism rapidly gained a foothold in Scandinavia
>>
ladykiller/10
>>
>>3085839
Everytime you eat meat, Henry's sins are forgiven
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.