[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this world so greedy!! when a Serbian man wanted to share his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: serbia flag.png (4KB, 432x216px) Image search: [Google]
serbia flag.png
4KB, 432x216px
this world so greedy!! when a Serbian man wanted to share his Brilliance with the world, they sabotaged him stole from him and in the end drove him to his death, he left his beloved country it was occupied by nazzies and communist monkeys. all he wanted to do is make this world a better place, and the world took from him left him for dead, then massacred his country and his people, was it not the Serbian CETNIKS who helped the allies and rescued over 500 us air men, book the forgotten 500. all allies of this so called civilized world pay a dear price, America all it does is drain good souls, and betrays their own!! NIKOLA TESLA< DRAZA MIHAJLOVIC<SLOBODAN MILOSEVIC<SHESHELJ ETC list goes on all men who fought against facizm terrorizm jihadizm etc and yet all have been condemned by their allies!! GREED runs this world and all good people pay!!! but we can all agree on one thing NIKOLA TESLA IS A TRUE MASTERMIND NO MAN CAN COMPARE what makes him special he did not want money or fame he had no greed, he just wanted to create for us all. tomas Edison fuck you!! and all you rats who took from NIKOLA.... on the up side its 420 time!!! ZIVELA SRBIJA SLOBODA ILI SMRT SA VEROM U BOGA. tip 1. 1389 SRBIJA did not loose the war against the ottoman empire, SRBIJA won at a very costly price to their army turks did not come back for another 100 years later, learn your HISTORY ISTORIJU, josip broz tito, that monkey did not create Yugoslavia he took it by murder and force, similar fashion to the dear faggot staljin, Yugoslavija was created by the kingdom of SERBIA in hopes of creating peace and unification in the Balkans, this world has tried to bury Serbian history NATO the western alliances expesially England world class bullies and terrorists occupying many countries starting wars u can say global terrorists, the hague court a criminal organization!! breaks UN charters rules daily!!!
>>
Tesla was from Croatia and said he was proud of being from Croatia
>>
Tupac alive in Serbia
>>
>>3085114
>was it not the Serbian CETNIKS who helped the allies
Didn't they collaborate with the axis

>NIKOLA TESLA< DRAZA MIHAJLOVIC<SLOBODAN MILOSEVIC<SHESHELJ
One is a inventor and other three were tried for war crimes
>>
>>3085260
Cetniks played the field
>>
>>3085260
>>Inb4 OP starts defending war criminals
>>
REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab

you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught.

russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey
>>
>>3085152
He actualy said he was proud to a Serb, but he was born in Austro-hungaria ina serbian family.

I don't want to trigger you, I am not serbian, but montenegrin instead and love Croatia, but truth is truth.
>>
>>3085268
This, people who equate them to Ustase or Partizans haven't got a clue.

Chetniks were strongly anti-Axis originally, but when the Commies started growing in power and influence (around the same time the tide turned and the Germans started losing) they went with the "enemy of my enemy is my friend" and collaborated with the Germans in fighting the Partizans.

People forget the Chetniks were the armed forces of the ROYAL government of Yugoslavia, and the Communists were fighting for a Republic. From their standpoint, both sides were shit, but the Germans were losing and were thus a lesser problem in the long-run.

This is complicated by the fact there were genuine fascists who also called themselves Chetniks, like the ones led by Ljotic. These weren't part of Mihajlovic's mainstream Chetnik movement but they often get grouped together.
>>
>>3085630
Ljotic's men are distinct from Chetniks. Chetniks saved over 400 downed US pilots. Ljotic's guard participated in executing Serbian civilians as reprisal for Germans killed by Chetniks and Partisans in 1941.
Let me repeat. Ljotic's men participated in the Kragujevac and Kraljevo massacres, of Serbs.
Ljotic's men rounded up jews, while Chetniks smuggled them out. The Chentkins smuggled out Madeleine fucking Albright. And boy did she return the favor.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lca2rIDrXR8
>>
>>3085152
Tae So Rah was from Corea, and said he was proud of being from Corea.
>>
File: 1400473790165.png (89KB, 859x631px) Image search: [Google]
1400473790165.png
89KB, 859x631px
>>3085845
Tasora-kun was Japanese you fucking dog eater
>>
>>3085152
Yeah, so that's why you burned down his village to the ground.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.